Reviews for The Guy with the Green Belt
acchikocchi chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Okay, this one makes it really easy to say something nice about it.

It's just a sweet, light-hearted obeservation on peer pressure from an involved outsider's point of view. (I know that sounds kind of paradox.) A really nice read that leaves you with a warm feeling, just the right amount of details for a oneshot.

And I'd like to think that what made the nameless boy change back in the end was that he missed his green belt just as much as Carrie did.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was awesome!
Falala chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
cute loved it :)
queensarah1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I LOVED IT!
Person chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i love this story. it's one of my favorites! keep up the good work!
osmLowis chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
haha, weird but nice. i would have liked to know how they hooked up... but it's okay.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was really, really cute in a very strange way. XD Would it be pathetic if I said I could really really relate to them both? Hahahahaha... guess so, huh? Oh well! I don't care! :3

Awesome fic by the way.
queenehlana chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:)! So cute!
LittleLadyLoveless chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really liked this story! It's so unconventional, but it seems more real-life to me than most. I can relate to it a lot; I have two characters that I always loved, who were entirely based off two quirky people I saw. One guy who had this really bouncy, curly hair , and another guy who I first saw with a long-handled spoon in his mouth. So I know the feeling of needing to write a story just for no reason. XD

But yeah, I say, if you're inspired by something, write it no matter what it's about. Who cares if anyone likes it as long as you do? But I did really like it, and I hope you're inspired to write more like it!
Medusa's.Protege chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Holy. Crap. This was great! I think I'm gonna wear my belts more often. There are two reasons: one, I love this story, two, I think people are tired of seeing my buttcrack! :)
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I like died! Omg... so just so you don't think I'm some weirdo with an obsession with belts... Last year, I knew a guy with the hottest belt around. Added to his semi cali skater style even if we weren't from there. Had a crush on him and the nickname my friends and I made up for him was none other then...

Belt. *romantic sigh* people probably thought I stared at his butt when I used to just be checking out his belt... (he did have a nice butt though lol). okay, I'll stop.
Annette Silhouette chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I laughed out loud at the "Stop looking at my butt", it's priceless!
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i thought this was really sweet. and the boy sounds cute.

i would never turn to the prep side...lol
11cina24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You just made me fall in love with skaters all over again,lol(:

But seriously, this is a really good one-shot though it seems it has potential to go farther.

Anyway, it's still a beastbomb worthy one-shot;D

And if I review a story with a beastbomb, (it's part of my username) then it's the pimpest shieet I've ever seen!(;
lilybookworm chapter 1 . 7/22/2010