Reviews for Sound of Horses
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey,

This was awesome! I loved the concept you had, and while I didn't fully understand what was going on, I still thought that it was an awesome piece! :) I loved the accented speech you gave them. It was good, and it made the characters seem more real. Just a note; a few of your sentences ran on a little bit, so consider cutting them back slightly. A lovely piece, congrats and good luck int he challenge!

ranDUMM
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really liked reading this story ). I kind of had no idea what was going on because I don't know anything about the Horsemen...but you kept my attention the whole time, and it was an enjoyable read ). There was mistakes in it, but overall, really well done! :D

Mandi
pretty twisted chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm not familiar with horsemen and this was a little confusing, which is why I'm not sure what to give you concrit on. But I really liked the idea behind it all, so nice job. :D Good luck!
ZyggyGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hm, interesting spin on it. You made the Pale Rider seem so sad that I almost felt sorry for him. The nickname Palie was almost endearing.

Well done, and good luck!
TK Anez chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really liked this. Your writing is good and the story caught my attention right from the start. Maybe you could check out my story, Ishiki. I'd love to hear your opinion on it :)