Reviews for Dear Moron
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
pleeeeease post soon this is so addicting !
Just a Little Miss chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
So I see it's been almost a year now. That said, I also see you're still active on this site. So yea, okay, I personally only found this story yesterday , but the over four hundred reviews tell me that I wouldn't be the only one who'd be supermegaawesomehappyexcited to see an update alert in their email.
You've mentioned that you've only got a few chapters left, so Id hate to not know how it ends. Really, Ive so easily fallen in love with Mera and Jace and Christian and hell, even Susy's growing on me. And may I just say: baracudda boy is capital P perfect for her. Thank god someone in that relationships got a functioning brain. XD
I guess no matter what happens, though, your writing rocks! Just, you know, putting that out there ;)
Derpina96 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
i can't believe you've given up on this story ad you have so many fans i know you probably haven't logged in in so long but i really wish you'd finish this story i'll be following you!
em green chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
This is so kooky and cute.
Really enjoyed it.
Derpina96 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
pleaaasee finish this!
Iheartmyipod chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Lol I loves this chapter XD UPDATE SOON!
Ditto123 chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
Awww, I really like this chapter! But Mera's mom is being a little bitch. I wonder what that letter is about.
Ditto123 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha Mera makes me laugh so much! And Chris and Jace too! I just love the gang! :)
Monkeys R Us chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
Awesome story exciting
AnaidSkylight chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
i really love this chapter! i can t wait for the next one!
you re a great writer
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Can you pretty pretty please update soon i want to see how it ends
taylor
Toolazytologin chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
The fight with susy and Jacob was funny lol. I chuckled when she said super sperm man. Lol susy is now cool in my book.
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hmmm the start is pretty good. I will definetly continue.

And now you deserve a smiley...

XD
The Lost and The Found chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
OMG! I cant wait for the next chapter! I love Jace sooo much! I love this story! I was so sad becuase the update took so long, so i had to re-read most of the story but thats okay. It was totally worth it! Just for future reference... I noticed that, in ohter chapters, you used the word sale. Like when Jacob was talking to Susy, "you sale yourself short" I think that you meant, "you SELL yourself short" and sorry for the caps but i cant really bold or italic the word. Not trying to be a bitch ;) but yeah! love the story sooo much :D keep up the good work :D

Lonelygurl101
RT Cipher chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
I love this story as well as YPMFWAS which i hope you havent discontinued. it's my first time reviewing, and i am super uber glad you updated! :D Jace is awesome and i love how he teases little naive Mera, and its hilarious to me for some reason to see him all possessive, poor Cayden. I personally dont really like Suzy and i feel pretty bad for Jacob. Kevin is completely wacked and psycho, but i still love him... i love crazies :P Keep writing awesomeness!
473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »