Reviews for Dear Moron
Derpina96 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
i can't believe you've given up on this story ad you have so many fans i know you probably haven't logged in in so long but i really wish you'd finish this story i'll be following you!
em green chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
This is so kooky and cute.
Really enjoyed it.
Derpina96 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
pleaaasee finish this!
Iheartmyipod chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Lol I loves this chapter XD UPDATE SOON!
Ditto123 chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
Awww, I really like this chapter! But Mera's mom is being a little bitch. I wonder what that letter is about.
Ditto123 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha Mera makes me laugh so much! And Chris and Jace too! I just love the gang! :)
Monkeys R Us chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
Awesome story exciting
Beah chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
i really love this chapter! i can t wait for the next one!
you re a great writer
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Can you pretty pretty please update soon i want to see how it ends
taylor
Toolazytologin chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
The fight with susy and Jacob was funny lol. I chuckled when she said super sperm man. Lol susy is now cool in my book.
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hmmm the start is pretty good. I will definetly continue.

And now you deserve a smiley...

XD
The Lost and The Found chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
OMG! I cant wait for the next chapter! I love Jace sooo much! I love this story! I was so sad becuase the update took so long, so i had to re-read most of the story but thats okay. It was totally worth it! Just for future reference... I noticed that, in ohter chapters, you used the word sale. Like when Jacob was talking to Susy, "you sale yourself short" I think that you meant, "you SELL yourself short" and sorry for the caps but i cant really bold or italic the word. Not trying to be a bitch ;) but yeah! love the story sooo much :D keep up the good work :D

Lonelygurl101
RT13 chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
I love this story as well as YPMFWAS which i hope you havent discontinued. it's my first time reviewing, and i am super uber glad you updated! :D Jace is awesome and i love how he teases little naive Mera, and its hilarious to me for some reason to see him all possessive, poor Cayden. I personally dont really like Suzy and i feel pretty bad for Jacob. Kevin is completely wacked and psycho, but i still love him... i love crazies :P Keep writing awesomeness!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
um.. u got waste and waist the wrong way round in this chapter
waste-rubish part of the human body below the ribs and above the hips
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Hey! Wow, a new chapter! I really enjoyed your writing!
But are they really at the stage "second base"? It's not a bit too early? ;-)
I like your style.. you are sometimes a bit cRaZy.. keep it! :-P
Mira