Reviews for Dear Moron
BandNerd98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i love this story so far
GinBrat chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I love when Suzy acted like she was drunk and Jacob carried her out oh and I love how Jace is so over protective.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
:D GREAT chapter! Jace is so funny hahaha

Don't worry! You have not lost all your fans!

But for not updating for half a year, I'm pretty sure I lost all mine :(

KEEP WRITING!
shouldntcomeback chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
I just started reading today, and I probably won't review every chapter while I am still playing 'catch-up', I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. It is extremely well written and I can only hope to become this good of a writer. Other than a few typos, I can find no flaws in the story. I LOVE it. I have seen Kevin Hart videos and so now I have an interesting mental image of him saying 'I will be watching you...' Like he wasn't already strange enough! :)
Ilovemondays chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
I'm really starting to like this!
Beah chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
hi tana! i really love your story and i think you really have a great imagination. keep up the good work! i know that you must also have work to do and stuff but please update! i m in love with your story and i m really looking forward to seeing what happens next to jace and mera.

take care!
DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
What is happening here?

Where are chapter 22, 23, 24 and so on?

Don't say, that you quit? I LOVE YOUR STORY.

Please, keep going on! :-)

Jace is wonderful..Mera is so cute and Chris is cool, perfect gang ;-)

I'll wait for your chapters! Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Je d├ęteste cliffhanger!

Mais je t'aime your story!

Now for real, I really like your story and your changes in the point of view is okay, as long as it has the effect in the end to clarify things for us readers!

Have a nice day, Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Hi Tana!

I really like your story!

I think, a more serious future for Jace is good!

I hope, he is getting out of it- alive?

Okay, we will see... ;-)

DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Well, this was crazy! Mera with a gun?

I hope, he doesn't drag her in this shit!

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Refiller or not, I liked it.. A lot! :-)

DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Nice chapter, Tana! :-)

Recently, I got a piercing too! A rook!

I like the idea with the diary!

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
But smoking is bad - I quit a while ago. ;-)

ColourCascade chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
Aww it's so cute I love this story! There wa one thug that I noticed where he asked her a question like "is that alright?" or something I can't remember the actual words and she was like " yeah I am" and it don't really make sense but other than that I really loved it :)
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Wow this is a very interesting story! Jace is by far my favourite character. Mera is so sweet! And Christian, just plain awesome. I can't wait to see where the story develops from here. Hope Jace and Mera get their happy ending :)
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »