Reviews for The Last Cry
Samantha chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
I love this chapter! Please write more soon!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
You really must update this! It's been a couple years and I am simply entranced to just keep reading
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
I am shocked!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Grr! What a horrible time to end the chapter! I must continue reading!

MUST, I TELL YOU! MUST!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I really love this long chapters!

Good update. Bastion just irks me. Doi! But...he's a good complex character and I can't wait to hear what secrets will come spilling forth.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
OOOH! How nice! I feel like Loran is probably going to be running off with some guy, I just feel it!

Bastion, I adore you but I really just want to punch you in the face...wait...isn't that ironic since his dad does that to him? O.o BASTION! Forigve me, I didn't mean it!

Ugh, my head hurts. I'm losing my mind!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I'm still very curious for what's going to happen...
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Ah man! Not another cliff hanger! Dude, this chapter was BRILLIANCE! I am so hooked to this story. The ending was fantastic and I am so ready for the secret of the Welles' family to come pouring out!

Bam!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Boo!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Aww! I liked this chapter! (You and I are so different! You love the long hair, I can't stand it! Lol!)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
AHHHHH! What a wonderful way to end the chapter! It was a complete shock and it was wonderfully written and just...Ah!

No words to explain the ending. Im not even upset that its a cliff hanger!

Gah!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I'm so excited! I can't wait to read more!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Grr! A cliffhanger! Only way to get over it is to read more I suppose!

Blast you, cliffhangers!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I really like this. I feel like you're doing a great job with this.

I see you haven't updated this story in a couple years but I really hope me reading and reviewing has shown to you what a gem of a story you have here, and that you get back to updating it.

PLus, I want a few more new chapters so that I continue to read while I'm at work. :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like it so far. In the beginning, when she said something I was like "WHAT?! Thirteen!" But i'm better know. And I do think you're time period are off a bit, but I dont care. I'm just hoping to get just as enveloped in this story as I was with the previous one. :)
229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »