Reviews for Wild at Heart
cindy barnett chapter 14 . 2/23
what the fuck? you don't have the whole story and you let me read it anyway?! how rude! U bitch!
cindy barnett chapter 9 . 2/22
As usual, there are grammatical errors. But, if you look beyond them, you've got a hell of a story! Errors be damned girl, you've got talent...that you are wasting at walmart! You can still write 1 or 2 days a week...come on!
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Update!
I love this !
It's unique and cool and awesome!
Update
Helle chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I hope you have not forgotten this exciting story. Please update!
Baylee chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
I loovve this story!
Anthony Milhorn chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Ok Ross just slipped from being a pain until being a downright bastard. I hate him about as much as I hate Rakinos. They are both filthy people...people who care nothing about anyone but themselves, who go to any lengths to just satisfy their own dark natures.

Bah! If it wasn't for the range and the danger to the others, Knox should have pulled that trigger...speaking of him, the more I read of him, the more unsure I am of how willing he would be to make peace himself. Is there a reason behind it? Hmm. Time shall tell... :)
Anthony Milhorn chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
Damn it...Ross is such a prick. I'm hoping he gets what he deserves in the next part...growl!
Anthony Milhorn chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
I wonder if there is something in the past in Reagan's family that caused them to take up werewolf killing. I really like how much you have develped the pack into a political game; its very tense and adds a layer of depth to the story that makes it hard to know who to root for. My money for the time being is that given a chance, Knox and his pack would be on good terms with humans...if humans gave them the chance but the other pack...they are like greasers...oily, looking for a fight. I get the feeling that if peace were ever offered, they would never take it, if only out of pride.

Very nice!
Anthony Milhorn chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Interesting take on the transformation. I do have one question and I may have overlooked it...where did Marshall put his clothes at and how did he get them so fast? :)
Anthony Milhorn chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Reading this section made me think what if Max's parents were alive...would they approve of what he did, night after night, punishing himself? How they would they feel about how things have escalated in the world since that cold winters day.

Knox reminds me of Draco but he's more outspoken and not as reserved. He has a great feeling of subtle yet powerful authority that no one dares cross. I sincerely hope at some point he gives Ross a good wolf-butt whipping...but one can only hope :)
Anthony Milhorn chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Very nice scene! I normally don't go for the evil werewolf idea but you have pulled it off spectacularly. Ross is a genuine menance, one that knows what he is doing and enjoys it. His own sadistic pleasure in the fear he creates makes him that much more disgusting and interesting at the same time. He feels like a tight piano wire that only he knows how to play and when he plays it, he always plays it just right..

...While our ideals on werewolves are different, I have to admit, you've drawn me in deeper with each passing paragraph.
Anthony Milhorn chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
You know, as I read more of Reagan, I keep seeing her as a slightly older Anna Paquin. Marshall on the other hand is a new flavor to the mix. He brings in an insecurity but also a determination that is hiding beneath that insecurity in his own self. I am curious to see if the relationship between him and Reagan deepen and if she finds out and how she reacts.
Anthony Milhorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
WOW!

You know how to hook a reader. I like Reagan. She's tough, no nonsense and independent. She also has or I feel, the slighest vulnerability. I've skimmed through it before but never had the chance to actually sit and read it properly.

Even then, I knew it was going to be a great story! Her father is an interesting mix of the old-gruff dog type and a man who is afraid of his own future. Her brother...harder to tell. I think they get along better without her father present but time will tell.
Zethoa chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Ah, lots of action in this chapter. Nicely done.

And I really liked the bit at the end where Ross stalked and killed the girl. I'm not sure why, but it seemed like a perfect chapter ending.

Awaiting more!
Charlee Rayne chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
what an asswhole.

THe guy's a douche. someone really needs to shoot him and get it over with...although I'm not sure she should tell them that her family is a bunch of hunters after that... Knox didn't seem to like her too much...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »