Reviews for The Shadowy Past
Heather N.S chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow I am SO jealous of you! The way you've formed Travis and Gabby's relationship is the way I wanted to build the character's in MY story...for some reason I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet, maybe with practice, time and editing I can get better at it. Great chapter! :)
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Huh...I will definitely keep up with this story. Very interesting, so much shrouded in secrecy, but little by little, I'm sure all will be revealed. Though, I'm still somewhat confused. I hope I'll get everything soon :)

Keep on writing!

Hana
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Cute :)

I'm finding myself going "aww" out loud haha. I'm personally waiting anxiously for Travis and Gabby to "get together", so to speak.

The only thing is that I would have liked to find some more background of how they ended up in the "here and now". No matter, I will keep on reading, with much happiness.

Keep up improving :)

Love,

Hana
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hi :)

So I was going through some forum posts and I saw one that mentioned this story. I decided to give it a look. And for the first chapter, I'm really REALLY into it. I'm just curious: so, in this story, there's a bunch of zombies invading the city? Or not?

Anyways, minus a few grammatical errors and some minor plot confusion, it's very well written, and I will certainly keep on reading for more!

Also, don't get disappointed if you don't get many reviews. From what I've seen, as your writing gets more sophisticated and deviates from the norm, people tend to go over to the more "basically" written stories. Keep on writing, you've got a talent.

Love,

Karina
Megsi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
A very interesting beginning. Your writing is very fluent and cohesive and your descriptions are very strong. Your spelling and grammar was excellent; I don't think I noticed any errors.

I love the basis of the relationship between Gabby and Travis and it will interesting to continue to read about them together.

I'm curious about what Travis is hiding and what exactly Gabby's nightmares are.

I really enjoyed this :)
ColonialTimesGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it! Keep going! xD
Datarin chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The story's great, but the writing style gets to me - something about it makes the entire read jarring. The irregular changes from present tense to past, and then back? Also, some punctuation seem out of place or overused.

- Datarin