Reviews for Colorful Collection
Thenardier chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Short and simple, yet very profound. The apparent contradiction in your title is such a joy.
Thenardier chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I love this! The juxtaposition is lovely and it really make me ponder about it. Again, a beautiful title.
Thenardier chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Somewhat reflective and philosophical, I liked this a lot. As usual, the title of this piece is breathtakingly astounding.
Thenardier chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I was really spirited away by this piece. It really complements the colour yellow. One spelling though. I think you meant to type either fervor, or fever, not fevor.
Thenardier chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
This is pure beauty. It really conveys the lushness of the colour green, from the bright beginnings of hope, to the darker solemn endings. I especially loved the last line.
Thenardier chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
The title itself here is somewhat misleading as I don't really see people associating orange with those things you mentioned. However, aside from the somewhat mis-matched title, the poem flows beautifully. Oh, as a stand alone, I love the title as well.
Thenardier chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wonderfully penned, those simple words conjured up an atmosphere that really matches your title, which by the way, is stunningly beautiful.

I think anyone who ever had a crush before can say this captures those emotions perfectly.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 7/24/2010