Reviews for Patience is a Virtue
Storyteller247 chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
AWESOME! UD SOON
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
it's a bit changed from before...but good...so is the other guy ace's brother?
Da-zGreen chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
OMG! I love your story! This is so freaking awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. You have to update really soon! heheeh. OMG! I'm getting really antsy. hehehee.
NovelS chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Hm. a twin maybe?
L. Valdez chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Ah cliffhanger! How dare you! hahaha. I liked this chap a lot! Can't wait for the next one!

L.V.
NovelS chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
oh! I like it so far!
xiomara209 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
like the story..
honda35 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
can't wait to read more i'm hooked already. Please update soon
Bluntlyhonest chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Aw Ainsley is so cute and sweet!

When she was saying she was nervous about sleeping in the bed with him I couldn't help but think "bitch if you don't just get in there and fuck him already...! Lmao

love the story!
hazeleyes14 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
OH... MY... GAWD... THAT WAS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ILUV UR STORY!
Cookie Hunter chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
NO! : Y did u rewrite it? The other verison was getting really good.
alley83 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I like it so far! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Alley~
K J Boss chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
What a nice alternative to the clichéd 'werewolf' story :) It's a new approach and thus quite refreshing. Chapter one was pretty good, one thing may be that you say twice that they stared at each other for a few minutes...I'm not sure anyone would simply stare at each other for a few minutes (especially if one person wants to mate with the other!) maybe say ‘a few seconds’ as it's slightly more realistic. Also, in chapter two, you give a lot of description of the 'Indigo house' and yet it's only mentioned in one paragraph. It's slightly jarring having all this sudden, unnecessary information about a house that isn't really that important (in what I've read so far!) and it slows down the pace of the story. My advice, remove any unnecessary information that slows down the rhythm of your story. Another point would be why was the sister so upset? It's not clear why she had left tears on the paper, panicking that they'd never see each other again when all the main character did was walk a few houses over to her new home and there she was...and you make it very dramatic 'I lied to her' 'I need to save her' and she's practically next door having dinner? Also, how could she motion through a window to go to the bathroom? But apart from those slight plot problems, your punctuation was very good - though you do occasionally use 'their' when it's meant to be 'there' and miss out words such as 'the' and 'a'. But you've written it very well apart from these little problems and you’ve made an interesting story, well done.
dear.elle chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
so does this mean that he doesn't have a brother anymore? thanks for the update!
Bluntlyhonest chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Oh shit...idk y but when he yelled that...it was strangely hot...know what I mean?
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »