Reviews for Patience is a Virtue
Jrdanb97 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Love it
sodapop776 chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Alright, so I really like this story so far. Can't wait for you to update(: I like the name Ansliey. (I think I spelt it wrong)
broken-pixie chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
More please! This is so addicting :)
Curly03 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
this is good u/d sn
RitaHouston chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
her azz shouldnt hav run off nw she wants to be scared ,cant believe she breaking ace heart
Princess Mariana chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM RAPE HER! And please update soon! :)
Midnight113 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Nice cliffhanger. Thanks for updating, I loved it. Can't wait for more!
lovelymrcato chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Eeeeeeep! Where the hell is Ace at when you need him? And how is she going to get out of this one? Oh god, so many questions. Can't wait for the next update:D
AbbeyXD chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
AJ Garcia chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Oh, please hurry it up! I need to see how ace saves her! He does save her, right? Can he feel her panic? Ans needs to buy herself some time! Update, PLEASE!
Rosey-Blue chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
"I wake up as we pull up to this huge house, bigger than the Alpha house back in my clan, and I see two women tending to the beautiful garden. Logan stops the car and roughly grabs my upper arm and drags me out and into the ostentatious house. He throws me on the hard kitchen floor, and I silence the cry that wanted to come out of me when I hit the floor. I will not show any weakness in front of these people. I am still unable to see because of the blindfold, but I hear Logan and other men talking." How did she see the house and the women working in the garden while her eyes were sill blindfolded?
Smartgirl94 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
It's so short, but yet is is so interesting. Please update soon :D
lovelymrcato chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE SOOOOON! I love how Ainsley is not submitting to them. It's one of the things I love most about her. Personally, Trig is my favorite out of all of the characters. Oh! And can you please have her kill Logan? Maybe if I put my request in now... She can call Zoe and tell Zoe to tell Ace to tell Riley that unless he wants more of his men dead, he'll leave her the fuck alone. Just a suggestion. :D Please update soon because I think I just became freaking addicted to this story. Also, please tell me Chantal won't be a classic stepford wife when Ainsley gets back. I love this story and desperately need you to update ASAP:) 3
defuncto chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Please update sooon! :)
yllassally chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
fingers crossed you update soon!

this is getting exciting!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »