Reviews for Patience is a Virtue
sherrylynn chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Love your it update soon
AJ Garcia chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Omg omg omg! Someone save her! Trig you dolt! Idiot! I want ace! You hear me world? She needs ace! Like, NOW! so has she been gone for months? *flicks the screen* it disappoints me so that this thig won't talk back... I must admit that ace needs to come of it a bit but she needs to be a little more respectful too... If anything happens to here- if Riley tries anything- I WILL DO SOMTHING THAT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO! someone save her! Pink monkeys and chocolate! Turtles! Holy twist on the curve of the plot, batman! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEplease? Pretty please?
Smartgirl94 chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Wow this is really good. I'm hooked on this one. Please, PLEASE update soon! xD
Whitewolf Vamp chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
i loved it and cant wait for the next update i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter its going on my favorites :)
Smartgirl94 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Wow this is interesting story. Please update soon :D
Kuchisabishii chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I love it! It was amazing! I satyed up till 2.30 in the morning reading it! 3
crazyhazie chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
hi! i really love your story. hope you update soon!
cupcakelover1553 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
i am beyond in love with this storey!, please update before i go completely mad!.x
ChemicalHazzard chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
oh i like it so far
flowingypsy chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
This is a really good story and I am looking forward for more.

I have a couple of suggestions though:

1. The Legend about the Lost Twins: You should write a prologue about it. It sounds mystifying, I didn't think that it was explained fully enough.

2. You should write in the past tense because it is so much easier and there is a lot more you could do with it. Such as, explain their feelings and we could know more about their thoughts.
sarrbear8 chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
your story is absolutely amazing. you must write more!
WolfLover74 chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Oh I hope that Ace finds her soon, and helps her. I can't believe Riley's henchmen found her so quick, I'm hoping Ace gets there in time to save her.
Sharky237 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Oh ho ho wow! That was an awesome cliffy.

Because I have learned that some people have a very difficult time taking constructive criticism I am going to start off with a glowing compliment. I love this story! I have never read anything quite like this before and I love the characters you have created.

Now, for some suggestions; there are a couple of things you can do to make this story the "bomb-diggity":

1. Switch to past tense. I know that present tense has a certain feel about it, but it is incredibly difficult to write a story in present tense without becoming monotonous and repetitive. You do a decent job at giving proper introspection and detail, but oft times I find myself loosing some interest. If you switch to past tense, you will be able to give more of the thoughts and opinions of the characters (something that separates good stories from great stories).

2. Imagery. Great imagery creates a great story. Don't be afraid to give too much detail about the situation or let you characters give us their feelings and opinions on the matter at hand. I want to know what seeing something does to Ainsley. I want to know what facial expressions Ace has and if his eyes change. I want to know what the air smells like, how the wind feels, show me all of that through the words of your story (wow, that sounded incredibly transcendental of me...).

3. Coolest plot device ever, but you need a better way of introducing it. I have never heard of a story that had two "twins" competing for the same mate. It is pretty genius. However, you really rushed in its introduction to us. When you presented it, it almost seemed like something you threw out there out of thin air. Maybe you can hint about it before it happens in the story. Or (my preference) you could make a prologue about the Lost Brothers. You could have a lot of fun with that. Make it all legend-y-ish-esque.

So, again, all of what I said is in effort to help you improve your story. I really have enjoyed it so far and I am anxious to see where it leads.

Cheers

~~sharky

P.S. Please PM me if you have any questions, comments, concerns or if you want a beta. I check my email like the plague (that probably is a crap simile), so I will most likely respond fairly quickly.
Ash-Rulz chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
please please continue i love patience is a virtue and i love ainsley and ace's relationship
Xandrea chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
I love this story. You're quite a good writer. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Ace saves her. :)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »