Reviews for Inadequate Hate
ohimamarigold chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yeah! Another story with Banastre Tarleton in it! I do hope you put another chapter up!
H.R. Hall chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a really great start! I really like the feisty attitude of Audrey, and the British soldier is endearing in a way. My only suggestion is that you put some more detail into this chapter, such as describing the scene in more detail or even describing the appearance of the characters. It would give the story more depth and allow us readers to feel like we're acquainted with your characters. But all in all a really great start. I hope to see some updates soon! :)

Happy writing!
LeenElle chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really good start! It was short, but sometimes that's best for a first chapter. That's where you make or break whether a reader is going to continue. I certainly like Audrey's spunk and can't wait to see more of her! Your vocabulary of the time made me feel like I was in the midst of Colonial America, which was great. The banter between Tarleton and Audrey is definitely something I'll come back to read more of. Great start, I'm excited to read more!