Reviews for Twisted Logic
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Personally, I think this may be my favourite poem. It flows really well, and I like how it starts off still wanting that guy but ends up with the realisation that it's better without him. The way it moves through the emotions is really effective. Great poem. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
It's weird when you read things like this that hit really close to home.

A great poem, one that I can really relate to. It summed things up well, and the feeling is strong throughout it. Nice work.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great opening. It really draws you in! I especially liked the line

'Why does love have to be the

most confusing aspect of life?'

The parts in italics worked really well, too, and the last line kind of feels wistful and hopeful.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I like how you used the different font effects for certain parts; the repition of 'Mind breaking' was a good way of drawing the reader back to the sort of thing that is going on. Nice work with that. Overall, a powerful poem.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
A really lovely poem; the ending is strong, and throughout you can really feel the speaker's emotions and the pain she (?) is going through, nice work.
Narq chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I really loved the end, I was just a puppet. It was really powerful and was what stood out for me in this piece.

the title. 'thank you for hte heartbreak' was good, because it hinted at much.
Narq chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
If laughter makes you live longer

than you and I are going to be

living forever

- lovely! I loved this so much! wonderful!

But at the end, it was kinda scary, the "your heart I want to be mine" it was kinda possessive.
Narq chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I really loved the bolded lines, but I didn't like the way the "mind breaking" kept on repeating. It weaked it a bit.

Otherwise, everything was really powerful!
Narq chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Out of this, the phrase with most impact was: "For my sake, please/survive"

overall, a good weight emottion packed poem!
Old xRayneWolfx account chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ahh at last has joined the side of poems on fictionpress ;) I'm glad to see these poems on here instead of live journal. Girl keep it up, spread the raw of emotions we girls go through in every day life and never EVER! give up ) Can't wait for more poems soon.

~Rayne~

Ps: Don't worry about repaying me back for reviewing you. - Just keep writing.
esthaelum chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like this poem. It had that tragic and sad air about it... It's like the girl is so in love with this boy and she's worried about him, but he keeps pushing her away... *sniff*. I wonder what's wrong with the boy... He seems really bitter and stuff. Anyway, nice poem!
YasuRan chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Loved each and every one of these poems. Offering a snippet of the narrator's thoughts and leaving a lasting impression at the end of each. You sure deserve more reviews than this.

Please keep up the good work!
v-n-ll-y chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I sensed a lot of emotion in this piece. I think the way you use words is wonderful. The speaker's soul being 'crushed' is quite a powerful expression, I think it works very nicely. I also like how you used some dialogue in here, it's nice when it flows in a poem. Towards the end there's also a glimmer of hope for this person the poet is speaking to. Nice poetry you've got here :)
Naomi Chick chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was emotional piece. It show the compassion to help a friend losing their hope. No matter, the efforts placed into the situation from the kind friend. It's hard to understand another person sadness.

The ending was truthful as the narrator doesn't want the person to give up.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3