Reviews for To Save a Life
Ryuhana chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
great story. Will there be a next chapter/sequel or something like that because i really really reallllllllyyyyyyyywant to know what happens next...
90218 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
seriously, ha cant be that dense :P

i love him though, i really like Bradley as a character, sometimes he can be soo dense but so cute at the same time :) cant wait for an update :D
HeWhoHoldsThePen chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Oh my god, BEST. CHAPTER. YET. If it's even possible, i'm in more love than before! One of the great things about this story, is the emotions it arises in me. When Bradley went upstairs with Quinn, I was SO pissed. When Arian was alone I was horrified, because I knew what that meant. D: But then I got really really happy when Bradley started apologizing :3 Aw. Of course, now, because you had to end it with THAT, i'm afraid again, but in a good way. Does that make sense? X3 I'm so excited. Something's going to happen soon, isn't it? ISN'T IT? Oh god, oh god...:D I command you to update soon, or be thrown into the gates of Hades!

Kiloveyoubuhbye.
VeeVeeLa chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
I was so happy to see this update and even happier to read it. cant wait till the next one!
HeWhoHoldsThePen chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. Bradley acted as I expected, which is the only way I wanted him to act. ;) Ah, the beginning stages of love, you have to...well, love it. I actually thought the length of the chapter was perfect. Seeing as I have a headache and don't want to stare at the white screen too long. Love the reactions of Bradley toward Arian. Hate the fact that this review is so short. X( My other reviews shouldn't be as bad. I'm sure my head won't hurt then. Can't wait to see how these boys feelings progress. ;D
VeeVeeLa chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
I really am enjoying this story alot _ its fun doing all the characters' voices in my head haha i hope you continue to update this story!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
loved it...cant wait for more :)
HeWhoHoldsThePen chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
I think my review I tried to send to you before got raped and didn't send, so here goes another one! This is the bomb. I adore every word you have written here. I love how Bradley got all psycho biotch on Sebastian. And I love even more how he and Les are all happy afterwards while Arian is just like "what's wrong with these people?" It adds a lovely, light type of humor to everything. I also can't wait to see Arian get his make-over. Will this be like on of those caterpillar turns into a monarch butterfly things, or am I just assuming that the first thing that pops into my brain will happen? :B Well whatevs. I also am ecstatic that this is off of hiatus, and will have sooner updates. I actually wasn't expecting it to be so soon, but I'm not complaining! Can't wait to read the next chapter, naturally. Hope more and more inspiration comes to you for this little golden tale, my friend. Peace.
HeWhoHoldsThePen chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Hey home diggity dog! I've returned from the reviewers grave to read your story, and let me tell you this has got me geeking out.. I started reading it this morning, but had to go to school, so I finished it off now. I was thinking in all of my classes "Must read To Save a Life, must read To Save a Life". Fo real. Anyways, great storyline you got going on here. Arian's a sweetums, even with his minor grudge with the entire school. (not that I blame him. Who could?) Bradey-boy is beginning to realize what's really important, and that gives me warm feelings inside. c: I'm like, so nervous about how the whole "hang out with me in school" thing is going to work out. I think Quinn the bitch-whore will cause trouble, just to make herself more of a Mis Slutty McAsstits. At least that's my prediction. I also really like how they're brits. Sexy brits ftw. Well, I'd love to add more to this, but I'd better get going. And YOU'D better get updating. Oh! And I almost forgot... NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! *clears throat* I can only hope you got that reference. Peace J.
anonym chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
this story is very good...i cant wait too see more, very nice way of putting the message that rich is not always happy:) i hope you continue it :D
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Wow, all this updating is so exciting. Do you have them all written already or something? But seriously, they need to kiss or something. Soon. Update again tomorrow?
Silloutted Shadow chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome first chapter. I like this.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
So I'm a terrible reviewer. But I enjoy the fact that your writing does not suck at all, which, actually, can be a rarity sometimes, you know? And by not suck at all I mean you have a style, and it's good, and your plot is good, and your characters are good, and you don't make a bunch of dumb grammar mistakes. For the record, I'll probably continue to lurk in the future. But I feel as though your review count should be higher than it is because it's really good. So I'm reviewing, because apparently not enough of the other lurkers who love this story are. I'm also super excited for Arian and Bradly to get together. In the far future. And stuff. Sorry for overusing the word good. Synonyms take too much effort to come up with sometimes.
Sawyer Voz chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
AW!Nick! My mama raised me better!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
i soo love this story...thnx for the update, keep up the good work :P:)