Reviews for Click Send
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is so amazing! Really sweet and I loved the ending (:
crazyromancereader chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
0h man! this was awesome! i almost hope she would allow him back in.. you know? and jesus! you have to tell me what you were planning for them. Was she going to forgive him or no?

btw i was just to lazy to log in.
Nicki chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Original, Beautiful, Simply Amazing!

Thank you.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I died. DIED, do you hear me? That was great. I hope they have their happily ever after.
Jane chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was beautiful. Thank you.
ffh chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i gotta say, overlooking the cheating part, james seems like the perfect guy.. have to admit, almost fell in love with him myself! i love the email part, reminds me a little about meg cabbots' - the guy next door.. great one-shot :)
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh. My. God. I love that last message. That's the best, really.

And I don't mind the formatting. I thought it was perfectly fine, to be honest. I know the feeling of having something all formatted and then trying to post it to FP. Well, FFN in my case. But I had this chapter that had a magazine article in it, and I had it justified when it was in Word. Then when I posted it, as there is no "justified" option, I was forced to simply center it. It looked HORRIBLE. I guess sometimes you just have to go, "Okay, I will now accept that formatting isn't really that important, and it's really all about the words."

Anyway, sorry about the long-winded last paragraph. I get like that sometimes. I very much liked your story, as I will prove by adding it to my favorite stories list. I'll admit that it was a bit predictable (I knew who "John" was long before you explicitly stated it), but that was totally not the point of the fic and it was very well written and entertaining to read (which sort of IS the point).

Nice job. )
meimeiwords chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow. That was so unexpected. Completely loved it. The last email from James was so cute, wish I could find out what happened afterward. But then, that's the wonder of this piece. You are so awesome!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
The second email was completely unexpected. When he said she'd got the wrong address.

However, when he said that the girl he cheated on was his rather half, I don't know why, but it clicked. And I predicted the ending. Yeah 8)

I'm so glad she's not going to let him crawl back though, the bastard...
soniabonia786 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
shit! Im in tears! Ah! I loved it! It's so adorable! If this is true, then Ah! I'd die of happiness! Best story EVER! And no, it wasn't hard to read at all, I understood it perfectly and didn't think for a second that the e-mail went to James in the first place. Katherine's character was so adorable. Your writing is amazing! So colourful and lively. I hope you write more because this was so cute!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aaw, even though I expected that he was actually JAmes, it was cute (and I hate him a little even if his last e-mail was nice) and KAtherine's last one was funny P.

Thanks for the story!
silver chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this is an amazing one shot. really.

i got so teary after reading his last e-mail.. and when i read her last, i laughed. my favourite stories, the ones that can make me laugh and cry, and even better, both at the same time. so thank you!
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful! I've always loved reading exchanges between letters and this doesn't change at all for emails. Sure, it may have gotten a tad obvious towards the end but I loved it. I think it was a brilliant idea. I was slightly worried that it'd be ruined if the last email was something really sappy or Katherine raging or something but it was perfect and made me smile :) Well done!

J
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I wanna know what happened! It's such a good story but tehe ending is such a cliff hanger! Do they get together after she throws something at him? does he give up? what what what happens! Ahh! It's fantastic story and the email format made it all that much more interesting!
paper ballerina chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
thats a really well written, sad, wonderful story. i loved it. and the ending was fantastic!

paper

btw, sorry i review everything you write, i just think you're an amazing writer!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »