Reviews for Click Send
KeiraMay chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OH my god that was so totally amazing. Sad, but amazing.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
"Get ready to duck, you bastard." LOL.

I actually had a feeling from the beginning that something was off, and I was pretty positive after the August 2 email. & I loved the way you started giving us more and more clues, as the emails progressed. You did a great job. ]
apfelstrudel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Excellent!

I absolutely loved the ending. I choked on my drink. Nicely done!
Hydrogen Peroxide chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I swear, this one shot should be overflowing with reviews. It's not easy to write a good one shot, not to mention that this one is absolutely beautiful. I really would like to know what happens and transpires between them when they finally meet, but I guess I just have to use my imagination after all. Good work on this. Your one shots are absolutely beautiful and wonderful. Good luck!
helzyeah chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
...i got a little teary. haha. twas sweet like sugar
lissalee chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Yess! I guessed that!

I love that ending.

I like how it's done in email format too.
sunflower02 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I lalala love this
Undecisive chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
When I finished, all I could think was "Oh. My. God."

I started crying, feeling how heartbroken she was. The feelings in there felt so real. I was feeling angry with her at that bastard of a man, James. And then I was feeling angry with John/James at myself for being such a bastard.

It was ingenius to have James become John and then really turn out to be James.

And I thank you, because it was a happy ending and God knows we need them.
Toni94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so how about i really loved this. Especially the very end. i actally laughed out loud! great great great! youre an amazing writer keep it up:]
Baellen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was really really good. I liked it loads; don't worry to me it looked pretty good here. (:
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Woah this is intense.. But great work, it really made me want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. Amazing job!

x

Mandy
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
D I loved this, you have a real nack of getting under my skin. The words and characters are flawless, and jump off my computer screen.
aerina chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Beautiful! I just loved it. The whole concept of heartbreak and emails. Wonderful oneshot. :) The ending was brilliant. Made me laugh actually!
browneyedcolly chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was cute! I guessed what happened, though :) Thats just my awesome detective skills.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
hm...this is an interesting take on love. VERY intersting...I liked it. A LOT. :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »