Reviews for Decay
evemsama chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
*weeping*
I loved this story. The picture was painted clearly and beautifully. I have read books, seen movies, and even tried to write stories with a similar plot, but the tone really knocked up something in me, as well as the personal feeling that haunted your words, which puts your take on the plot one of the best I have ever read. Please continue writing stories with depth like this one.
lentillynnie chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow! This is so sad, but really well written! Great job!
Starlight606 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved this :)
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Sad and beautiful. Illustrates that everybody truly has a story to tell. Cheers!
color thief chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Paragraph six, third to last line there is a typo.

Other than that this was flawlessly written. I honestly don't read much on here because I'm quite picky. This was beautiful. I honestly wish there was more, I'd love to hear about these people some more, especially about the young man who is narrating.

Beautiful peace,

Mea
walkonair chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I thought it was special.

And, yeah. Old people smell different.

:D
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice poetic ending, bringing the piece full-circle. This is probably one of your best pieces - concise, descriptive, and thought-provoking. I'd still like another chapter of Farmhouse, though. *wink*

Great writing as usual!
XpheonixrisingX chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Have you ever heard the sentence 'I'm attracted to tragic characters'? Well, in this case, I most certainly am! It was wonderful :)
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I loved this, much like I do most of your work. The imagery and dialogue balanced well and I sympathized with the characters. deffinitely worth a read.

My only critique is the sentence:

"You wouldn't know me," she says. "I was his Ophelia," she whispers to herself. "I was the one who should have died."

Probably should have read:

"You wouldn't know me," she says. To herself, she whispered, "I was his Ophelia. I was the one who should have died."

It splits speech aloud and speech interior.

Well done,

TBR
wolfprint chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Interesting...It was really different and I liked that.
tamii chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow... this is really well written! (Although, I didn't really expect anything less!)

I didn't really know what to expect, especially when I saw it was Tragedy but I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the details you put into it and how there wasn't that much dialogue. A sort of bittersweet story and I really enjoyed reading it (does that make me morbid...?)

I especially liked the references to Ophelia - I could see the similarities very well. I especially like the ending - it had a really profound effect (on me, anyway!)

I may be biased but... it is special :) Well, I think so anyway. So, thanks for this but... will we be seeing an update on your other stories soon? *hint hint* Lol. I sure hope so! ;)