Reviews for Beautiful
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I like this. It's a really cute description of how it feels to be in love with someone. I like how you started with them physically and then what you would want to do with them. I do wish there was a bit about their personality though... I did like the part about being closer and closer. The idea of being apart of someone else is a bit cliched, but you phrased it well and it sounded different. What I really liked was the ending. That question was great because I think we all feel that way when we're crazy in love. Almost like it's not our choice and it's their fault for intoxicating us... well done!

PS Check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile)
HiddenFromYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I didn't like this because of how cliched this read as. I think you could change some of the words up so there aren't as many well used phrases in there, also getting some imagery (which is lacking) going at the same time.

I did like the last line though, as it offers a different side of the situation other than someone blinded by love.

-From the Review Marathon (check out the link in my profile)
Matthew Barriena chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I hope you don't mind but I am going to quote this poem in my story. I'm giving you credit of course and you can feel free to check it out as soon as it will let me put it up... I love this by the way and hope to see more beautiful poems rom you :)