Reviews for Asylum of Innocence
poatic chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Wow the story about the little girl was amazing. I was reading it on break at work and let's just say I didn't quite make it back on time. She was very scary. Movie material, it would make a great "Tales from the Crypt."
Taryn Hex chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
... This story is so creepily awesome. I will forever avoid sewing needles now. Keep it up!
Jeremy C chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Dude. This is great. This is why I always avoided sewing needles.
Jeremy C chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
As I expected, awesome.

There was a spelling mistake, though - that's all their was. I thik you meant there. Also there was something about men and white, and I think you meant men IN white. very minor mistakes, though, so hardly a big deal.
Jeremy C chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I have been sucked into your story after reading the prologue. Children, you say? Plus an asylum? Instant entertainment.

One spelling mistake - our instead of 'Out medical staff'
Snuff chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love this. It's creepy. Please, please don't stop. There is nothing more disturbing than children in horror stories...
Aurora Clarte chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
omg shes not going to sew humans is she?
Aurora Clarte chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I really like the idea of this story! great work :)
Ash Catlyn chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Great story! :) Hope you post a new chapter soon!
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Keep em comin! :)
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Can't resist a story about a mental hospital. D
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Well written. I only found two spelling mistakes.

favility is "facility".

patients are will cared for should be "patients are well cared for".
Tash Sta. Maria chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I really like the prologue :).

There are some spelling errors in the first chapter, though, but I like the format of it; the way you aligned everything differently seemed to have a bigger impact.

Very interesting. Can't really say much else since there's very little to actually comment about; but keep it up.