Reviews for Sunflowers and Snapdragons
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 38 . 12/25/2010
Woah

I've just read every chapter in this pillow book and damn

That was amazing

Seriously like the rawest thing ive ever read

I feel like i can relate to you so much

Just the way you write is so bold and blunt - so honest

Like your not afraid of what people think of you

I'm 17 too, ( don't know If you still are) and like wow I'm seriously blown away by this

I love the randomness, ( lol and the lists!)

Lol well yeah this story was great, thanks for being so honest through it, it just made it so much more personal :) xx
cassandove chapter 36 . 9/3/2010
If you have to ask, then you're still not ready. That's all I have to say on the matter. :]
cassandove chapter 35 . 9/2/2010
Oh goodness. xD;
cassandove chapter 34 . 9/2/2010
Random fact: When mesaured across, men's hips are often wider than that of non-pregnant women. And hon, NO ONE has a proportionate body that ISN'T 50 thousand dollars worth of plastic.
cassandove chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And I LOVE ramen in the packs, not the bowls. :3

I don't have selective obsessions. xD;

I have a superbly selective long-term memory. D:

Humming is fun.

I sing, play, or listen to music nearly all hours of the day. :]

I love long, flowy skirts. And sundresses. Two of my favorite things to wear. And flowy tops.

THAT IS NOT LAME. THAT IS AMAZING. STICK WITH IT, or FIND SOMEONE YOU LOVE WITH AL YOUR HEART FIRST.

The thickest book in my posession (besides This is All) is Sherlock Holmes. :D

Hate isn't in my nature, either. But hurt is. :[

I FUCKING LOVE BRITISH ACCENTS.

Tactless should be my middle name. xD;

Life makes me smile.

I also like smiling.

I miss my dedication to the violin.

No no no. Easily distracted is my band - our director can jingle his keys in the sun and we stop and go "OH SHINY."
cassandove chapter 28 . 8/31/2010
Bahahaha. That's hilarious.

I've wanted to adopt since I was like seven. That's my dream of having a child. :3

PLEASE DO. :D

Being a lady is overrated, anyway. Really.

Yeah... The snow was covered with 2 inches of ice. xD;

He is such an artist - and he's a free spirit, too. That's part of why I like him so much. And he likes me for the way I feel and think, and THAT'S what really gets me.

I know what you mean.

I want to get mine super short again. Dammit.

I LOVE BEING CALLED A BAND GEEK. And I love being musical, too. :3

Indeed. He faints at the end of nearly every Canto in The Inferno. xD;

I love the ocean, and how even without going far out, the currents and the waves move you.
cassandove chapter 27 . 8/31/2010
How long has it been going on? D:
cassandove chapter 25 . 8/31/2010
You can call me Cass. Or Cassie. Whichever suits your fancy (I've kinda outgrown Cassie, in a sense, which is why I say Cass first).

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Agh. I'd punch that chick in the face.

And I like long paragraphs. :)

I love how babies are so open with each other. It's cute.

Me and my love for This is All! It's so silly, but I love that book. It's almost like a life-guide for me.

And yes, we get white snow in Virginia. It ends up being that mud-slush most of the time, though xD But January and February of this year, IT WAS FUCKING EPIC. SO MUCH SNOW! I got out of school for 33 days straight! xD

There are probably clubs if you know where to look for them. :]

My mom just quit giving a shit. Really. xD;

And yeah... The girls that told me that broke my heart. And then they proceeded to tell me to hate him for life - but I can't. I can't. I never could.

I fucking love Micah. And he's older than me, yes. By quite a bit, in fact. xD;

Swinging makes me feel like a superhero.

I like my hair short. Especially with band and heat. xD;

And OMG. The Divine Comedy is only the most epically awesome thing (with the pussiest hero, IMO) ever. It's a series of three poems written by Dante Aligheri, who was a massively famous dude in the 12 and 1300s. :]

Depth is good, but I like playing in shallow water when I'm in too deep.
cassandove chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
I understand this completely - especially the last paragraph.

I am slowly morphing into the woman I want to be.
cassandove chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
It's fine.

Jealousy is normal - and it is difficult to let go. The first step is always acceptance; once you accept, your life flies forward.

I love babies with their little softspots on their little heads! :3

And love is odd. But love is our will, and we live off will, therefore we live off love. Gah, This is All references. xD;

Yeah. We always start in early August because of snow days and such (I live in Virginia). And yes, club friends - they're grand, and clubs give you something to do that ends up changing your life somehow or another.

Cursing WOO! xD

I know that feeling. I know know KNOW it. And I HATE it when people tell me to "get over it". I really do, because they don't understand - and it's two of my friends who KNOW what happened that tell me this. And that's what hurts more than anything else. And yet they want me to hate him, too. But I can't. I can't.

My friend Micah has these beautiful medium blue-grey eyes (more blue, though) that have a little bit of green in them. I love his eyes and his words and his body and GOD I'm in love with him. Age really is just a number.

Swings give me freedom. I love them like I love no other inanimate object.

My hair is a frizzy beast.

EW GIVING oral sex. EW. Never liked it, never will.

And I've tried the House of Night series, and it's really not my thing. It's better than Twilight, but... I'm just not into the vampire thing. I much prefer my dystopian novels and Divine Comedy. :]

And I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. It's a good feeling, but it's slightly creepy at times. :3

-Cass
cassandove chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
I love people who I think have beautiful eyes. :)
cassandove chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
I can relate to this; I've been molested and raped. And I've found that though it rolls something within you, that it is possible to rise above the rattling and while you might not let it go, you can face it with acceptance - and acceptance is NOT forgiveness. Never.
cassandove chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
I hope I haven't offended you with my vulgarity.

I was raised with a drunkard and a mother who swears like a thousand sailors, at least.
cassandove chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
I personally love my Senior year so far, drama or not. It's a rush, and going by super-duper-cajolingly fast.

Friends... If you want them, join clubs. Seriously, club friends are awesome.

I've learned that not many men are reliable. But I'm biased.

I dunno who Lori and Ines are, but try not to do anything rash.

See above for my opinion on the Kristalyn (that's a PRETTY FUCKING NAME, just saying) issue.
cassandove chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
No, it doesn't. But we do it anyway. Love wills us to action, and no matter the love, we behave according to it.