Reviews for A Disconnected Life The Flight of Birdy Braft
Blueyes57 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
God this story made me cry. I went thru so many tissues. It's going into my faves Thank You for sharing this story hun
LiexTruth chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was really long, but it was really worth it! I loved this XD In fact I love all your stories, they really hit the spot - it seems weird looking at this as I type it- and I always want to come back for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great story. Thank you.
NonsensicalNovelist chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
love this story and it was your first wow! Is it done cause you don't have the completed option on this?
KenzieGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really loved your story. I read it a while ago, so my review might not be too detailed, so when I read it again, it will be better.

Ok, so like I said, this was great. What I think really struck home for me and enabled me to remember it and think about it so long after I had finished reading it was that it was very real, the characters and what happened. Some of what happened in the story was awful, obviously the big one, when he walks in on his sister having sex with the coach. It was kinda heartbreaking because she never forgave him for that, because she felt utterly humiliated and pissed off. And that never resolved. In other stories she might have later on contacted him and said how she shouldn't have reacted the way she did and wanted to have some connection with him, but that never happened. As I was writing that I thought of something else that in my opinion contributed to the greatness of this story, pride. Some of these characters had a lot of pride, Birdy for one, and they carried it with them for most of their lives. I don't know if that's what you were going for or agree, but I think that the pride he exhibited made the story real. I don't know, maybe pride isn't the right word. But he knew that no one would believe him, and he wasn't going to give in and tell anyways. It wouldn't make his sister like him, she would hate him more, and he would have looked like he couldn't take what the coach dished out for him.

I know it's not a lot, but I wanted to end this by saying once again that this is great, and I think you're a great writer.

xrisblack chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I haven't finished this story yet, but am loving it. i love you voice and how you paint the story. No matter what it is. your stories have merit and a sound plot.

one question: why haven't you tried to get published?