Reviews for Shadowed
Blaqshadowcat chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
(didn't feel like logging in)Finally! An update! I have been waiting since forever!
whatisit chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
Well, I'm glad to see you updated :)

And the story looks like it's going somewhere? At the beginning it just felt like lots of life slices kind of story but with time it seems to me like it's developed to have more of a plot... I like both parts I guess, though I also liked how confusing it got in the beginning at times, which I guess also would be impossible now since we've already been introduced to everyone... So thanks for the new chapter and happy new year...
LadyFelton1994 chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
intresting love YAOI!
gyvareva chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
Wow! Loved this last chapter!

I think I can say, whithout doubt, that it's my fave one till now! :)

I was just a little confused at the beginning, because I somewhat hadn't understood that it was Liam speaking, but after reading again, I could see nothing non-logical (it was just me, after all) XD

Keep up the good work ;)
Muffin chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Love it can't wait for more, keep up the great work xo
Stretch19 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I'm guessing that threesome Royal wanted must have been a new year's gift?
purplehost chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
You're saying thank you for the reviews, and I felt guilty for not writing one. So, this is the third story about Sam and Adrien. Personally I like it better than the very first one, not sure why.
Reenie chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I'm likin' this! The school supplies part and the s-e-x part made me laugh ] can't wait to read more.
Stretch19 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I'm liking the jumps back and forth from the past to the future, kinda makes me feel like i'm not missing out on any of the middle stuff. looking forward to getting into the main part of the story.
whatisit chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
It's interesting to see how this continues... The time jumps are a little confusing though... But I still enjoy your writing a lot. So it's great you are sharing some stories again :)
Reenie chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Aww I loved this! Definitely hoping that you go back and show more of their childhood instead of skipping ahead to just the teen years...But whatever you do, it'll be great and I can't wait for more ]
Reenie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Definitely excited to see more from you, especially Adrien and Sam ] Can't wait for more!
Stretch19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Yay more Sam and Adrien, i love them. They're having babies which is so sweet, they're growing up, can't wait to read more!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
OMFG

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME

I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE SECOND PART ENDED

I THOUGHT IT JUST FINISHED LIKE THAT 0_0

ADRIAN AND SAM ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE EVER!

YOU HAVE MADE MY NIGHT!