Reviews for Paws and Hands
anon chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Dude, this story is looking really intersting. Please keep it up with the updates. Thanks for the story.
Zethoa chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
They're all turning into wolves! This is exciting.

One thing you might want to watch, you have a few typos but nothing major. And that scene with Alma patting Daniel's hand seems to have glitched and repeated itself.

Still, I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter. Please upload soon!
Nano724 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
LOVE it! Can't wait to see what happens. I'll be a regular reviewer for sure ;).

~Nano
van Easnaht chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Good chapter, can't wait for more. :)
Zethoa chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I like it. I think it's cool how Loup (or Luke, tee hee) isn't some random stranger she meets, but is in fact her childhood companion. I'm also wondering about the whole bitten-by-a-werewolf thing. Are Tessa and Daniel going to turn? So many questions.

Please write more. )
Delilah Rose chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Yay for quick updates! :D I like how this is progressing.. Especially with Alma and the guys ;) XD update soon!
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Cheeze. Way to leave me hanging. :P
van Easnaht chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Looks promising, adding to my favs so I can keep up with it. :)
Delilah Rose chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
No! I have an idea for who the guy is, but I wanna know now! XD update! :D
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
:0 Clifhangeer!
Whatsit chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This is pretty well written and it seems interesting. I think I kind of have an idea where it's going, but I know it's way too early to tell. Definitely looking forward to your next update.
Delilah Rose chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Oo, and it gets all the more interesting... :D You have an interesting style when it comes to your writing (Well, as far as I've read anyway). Nothing seems awkward. It just seems to FLOW. I like that. :) update soon! Oh, and if you like werewolve stories, would you mind checking mine out? Ive had tons of hits, alerts, and favorites, yet very few reviews. :/

On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I have a couple ideas as to where this might be going, and I love the idea. :) I especially love the wolf part. Wolves are my favorite animals. :D And were-animals. *wink?*

Please continue! :D

-Claire
Delilah Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aw, I like it! I have three dogs, so I know how Alma feels. :) I'm interested in seeing where this goes... Update soon! :)