Reviews for Citadel
Ms.Julia chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
love this too, please update it soon :)
Silencia chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
OH MY GOODNESS, THIS STORY IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I just love Arita, I didn't even notice myself, but apparently I've been yelling 'I love that woman!' while reading XD I couldn't help but hate Alex as soon as I learned who Cassara was (because of the first chapter) but I can't help but agree with Arita that those two belong together! Arita really is awesome, she's the kind of girl you'd love to have as a best friend XD Oh well, I'm rambling, I really, really love this story, I'm eagerly awaiting more... Oh my god... I'm going insane here, I'm all giddy!

Grtz Silencia
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is fantastic. I'm aching to read more about Cassara,Alex,Arita,and Davien.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
... I am speechless. (typeless?) This is fantastic beyond words. It is so good that it doesn't feel right to be reading this on a website like this one. I have nothing negative to say, only positive things, which, based on your skill, I am sure you've heard before.

I have nothing else to say besides "please, please, please continue! Good luck on future chapters! :)

-Firestorm N.
500PoM chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Man, two chapters and I'm already in love with this story. I am literally lost for words, and I REALLY think you should continue writing it. Definitely subscribing :)
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I wish I could write like you. I want to know more. This one was so good and entertaining.
Derby Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really really like this, like, alot. You deserve way more credit for it. It's been written amazingly, and the plot looks promising. What I don't get it why Alex

sign for her death is he knows she didn't do it? I'm pretty confused about that, but I guess I will just have to wait and see, ay? Well, get updating because I definetly want to read more!