Reviews for Mopeds Come in Pink
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
So cute!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh My Gosh. That was the cutest thing I have ever read. I'm still not over toilet scene and the ending. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to get over Addison & Dylan.

With love,
MyPrincessEnding
Minkaos chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was such an adorable and fun read! I really liked the two main characters and they're really cute together! :D
lollipop addict chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Haha! So funny! I'm in love!
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was aweesommee! :D
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hi! Your story has been added to the One-Shot category on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's your review:

"Mopeds Come in Pink" is an extremely funny, extremely well written one shot. It's hard not to get invested into the short story; Addison and Dylan are interesting characters and their interactions never fail to provide a smile. They’re a little bit cliched, but that's what makes them so sweet and special. I'm certain that it wouldn't have worked any other way. And although the one shot was a response to a challenge (which meant it had to fulfill certain requirements) it didn't feel forced at all. The one shot flows smoothly and surely and soon those 13,518 appeared too little. Because, trust me, it's that good.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Love this!
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
DAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNI LOVED THIS
happypenguin01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I totally fell in love with your story from the title- who wouldn't want to read about pink mopeds? Addie was so hilarious and adorable at the same time, and her interactions with Dylan made me ridiculously happy. Plus, your story was super creative. I had a giant grin on my face the entire time I was reading this! Hope to see more stories from you soon(:
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
dis stry was sure kiss ass ;)
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it!
Megan :)
Ryonee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahahaa... The toilet explosion is really hillarious! I know toilet can be such an evil thing, especially when they let out weird noise. And I'll be panic too since I'm only good at flushing too.. Haha
XxDreamsAreBetterThanRealityxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love it! This is such an amazing story! :D
dreeming chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh god, I died laughing. So much love for this.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012