Reviews for Mopeds Come in Pink
newsoulz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I totally fell in love with your story from the title- who wouldn't want to read about pink mopeds? Addie was so hilarious and adorable at the same time, and her interactions with Dylan made me ridiculously happy. Plus, your story was super creative. I had a giant grin on my face the entire time I was reading this! Hope to see more stories from you soon(:
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
dis stry was sure kiss ass ;)
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it!
Megan :)
Ryonee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahahaa... The toilet explosion is really hillarious! I know toilet can be such an evil thing, especially when they let out weird noise. And I'll be panic too since I'm only good at flushing too.. Haha
XxDreamsAreBetterThanRealityxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love it! This is such an amazing story! :D
dreeming chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh god, I died laughing. So much love for this.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was so cute :3

Write more stories, man.
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I LOVED this! It was the perfect length, it was humourous and fluffy and your protagonist was someone everyone can relate to. I loved Dylan and I agree with Addie, I don't like his name! Never liked that name, hehe.

I'd usually give out specifics on what I liked and didn't like but I'm supposed to be studying so I'll make it quick. I liked how the characters were just shy of being Mary-Sue-ish. It kept them interesting while also keeping the happiness in the story. I liked how the conflict was resolved quickly, and I could sympathise with Addie's insecurity (although the part where she wasn't sure if Dylan was being serious or not in the shower at the end of the story was sort of unnecessary IMHO). Great job! Loved it.
Noori chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Woah! You are good! Most of the one-shots I read aren't usually this interesting!
kokode chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
No, Author, YOU are awesome :D
IWriteWhatIFeel27 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This one-shot was so amazing but not only that it was cute and fluffy! I absolutely adore it. By the way,this attempt turned out to be great! I hope you become an amazing author someday.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
LOL this was super cute ! :)
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Dylan is just adorable!
little.artist chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ahaha, this must be one of my absolute favourite oneshots :) It was so funny and I loved Addie's sarcastic side-comments. Dylan's hot. ;P And I even read to the very, very end - the author's note :D thanks for the great read!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it! I would have loved it more if it wasn't a one shot! But oh well, only good things come in small quantity like chocolate! I love Dylan, if I ever find a guy like him, I'll keep him locked away from other people! Anyways, awesome story and ummm (shameless self promotion) drop by and read mine... Bye!
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »