Reviews for Mopeds Come in Pink
cladovalleyahoo.com.br chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I actually laughed out loud with this story! It's brilliant!

You, my dear, are a kick-a*s writer! I'm oficially in love with Dylan!

Hn. I don't think my boyfriend will appreciate it, though. Hehe.

I want more of them! And I want more of your stories :)

Cheers,

Cla.
frouwe chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hahaha. This was so...screwball comedy you just gotta love it. The characters are adorable (except for Dexter, and Guy from 612, so really just Addie and Dylan.
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm glad to hear that I'm awesome, although I can't say I've ever been accused of being patient before. P Your story was just so entertaining that I had to keep reading. I loved Dylan! He was absolutely hilarious, and completely amazing... Yes, I like my adjectives. ) I haven't read a story with such good (and funny) characters in a long time. By the way, what contest was this for? You didn't say at the end.

Thanks for the entertainment!

Liz
balloonfista chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved this story! It was super funny and both Addie and Dylan were super likeable :)

Ri 3
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LOOOOOOVE this story! It is AWESOME. Can I have a Dylan plushie? Or just a Dylan? Please?
Black Rose Rising chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
loved this story from beginning to end. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
that was a very great story... i really liked the character dylan swoon. all in all it was great! keep up the good work . :).
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i think it was a great oneshot, i like the characters and it has a quite ...humble, lovely feel to it.

nice job!
MADdreamers chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is amazing for a first attempt! Great story line and characters. I wanted to read more. Fantastic job and thanks for sharing this.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVE.
J chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOVE! You are awesome!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
lol, i loved this story. not so sure my family does though, since it's 00:59 and i've been laughing out loud a lot while reading it xD thank you for sharing
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this was awesomely amazing. loved all of it: begining, middle and end :) thanks for writing it coz you just made my day D xx
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Squee, this is too adorable! Love! I laughed so hard at the toilet scene. She should've known better than to flush unflushable things though! :P
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh this is a great one-shot. It was really crazy things happening but it was super fun to read and imagine. I like Dylan and Addison. They sound like rally cool people. It was such a cool adventure. I can't believe the school has so much rivalry and hate. It's crazy. It was such a cute read.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »