Reviews for Mopeds Come in Pink
Mezzjowdie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Was is there no like button in fictionpress? so i could press that button over and over again... _
Sasha chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That story was freaking amazing! it was fabulous! i loved it so much! Please make more oneshots, you are a spectacular writer!
Oritreesan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm reviewing cos you called me awesome and for the fact it was really cute and funny, you filled all the criteria well!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
So cute! Nice response to the challenge:)
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. It's really long, but I super ultra mega like this story! Well-written and definitely one of the best one shots on FP. Made me giggle like an idiot.
Beenz chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This had me in fits of giggles for about 5 minutes,

the story is a cliché but an amusing and very enjoyable one at that ; )

Thank you for the great read!
Neoguri chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my goodness I absolutely adore this story! The best one-shot I've ever read. I really like your writing, you should write more! :)
soapsnsuds chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was absolutely cheesy and i love it!:D you had me smiling at the end. yay!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ah! This was so marvelous! Dylan and Addie are both great characters; I found their banter highly amusing. Forgive me for being repetitive, but this was just so incredibly cute! I loved it! The pink moped was a nice touch, and so was the Alamo fanny pack. I've always wondered who actually buys those tacky souveneirs. Haha. (: Anwyay, this was awesome, keep up the good work!

-Kyllex
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Writer, you're awesome too! Gosh this was just so hilarious! I loved the beginning and the Dylan vs. toilet Round one parts. Gosh, you're a genius!

Please write more! THANKS! THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Robin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
CUTE! :D
Mithee chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
And you, author, are awesome! I loved, loved it!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was the cutest one-shot ever!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
it wasn't a question of my awesomeness. The story's damn cute. :D
MKayla chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
the readers aren't awesome, YOU'RE AWESOME!

that was such a good story. love love love love it :]

x