Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Beginnings
Taraxoxo chapter 3 . 3/26
I think I'm reading this for the tenth time. I always some back to it every once in a while. Your writing is so good and a pleasure to read. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get a good deal to publish your books but if you ever do I'd happily buy them!
Zavarian chapter 21 . 3/2
First, let me say that I love this story, and have for years. lm rereading it for the first time in quite a few years and I have a few notes if you don't mind. I don't remember the time jumps being so jarring in my last read. Maybe when you reposted, some peices were left out? For example, the part where Roger passes out in the water on the island, and we come back to the entire crew liberated and wreaking havoc. Or straight from Roger being pissed at Em on the island, to acknowledging his feelings and opening up enough to tell her about his childhood in the beginning of the next chapter. Or from Em's conversation with Michael straight to the kiss with Roger. I realize not every part of the story has to be explicitly told but I feel like things like retrieving the Mermaids Tear and the intricacies of the conversation leading up to the kiss are these big moments that the story has been building up to and we kind of skip over them. Feels a bit jarring and unfulfilling after all the build up. Not to mention it's a bit hard to keep track of without giving us any context to ground us in time and space in relation to where we were last. Just a few suggestions. All that being said,
I also want to thank you so much for writing this story. It's beautiful, and has been my very favorite for many years
REGRETABLE chapter 34 . 9/30/2017
This was such an amazing story! I loved how the relationship took it's time progressing and growing. The locations, characters and challenges they faced were so well written - I really appreciated the individuality and thought that went into all of it. I hope you do decide to try to publish this again someday. It's an excellent read.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/4/2016
This was a great story! You definitely should have gotten more reviews this was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Love this story :) great characters too
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2015
I loved this story soooo much. Definitely the best story I've read on this website. :)
NolyKariad chapter 34 . 3/9/2015
It was a Wonderfull adventure ! Thank you so much for sharing.
shortwinters219 chapter 30 . 2/20/2015
AAHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!
Anon chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
I love this story! AND it's complete
I'm halfway in the sequel, but I came back to add 1 to the number of reviews haha!
Taraxoxo chapter 34 . 6/21/2014
I loved it
A Helpful Person chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You could self-publish this...
Francheska Anazette chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
So I fell in love with this story. I loved the plot and the characters. Everything about it was amazing to read.
Mak chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
hehe... he called Em a child.

haha... "I hope your oddess has more patience with you than she does..." - hahahhahaahhaha

It's a reoccuring theme that Em has to convince Roger that she does want to be with him.

SAPPPY! :)

And now I feel fully prepared to take on the next book.
Mak chapter 33 . 11/30/2013
I'd comment on this, but I've read it recently and have no new impressions to really add. :)
Mak chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
Well I guess we're all about to find out about her princess status. :)

pirates are so sneaky.

Aw... a sappy moment at the end. You know I'm a sucker for those.
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »