Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Beginnings
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14
Love this story :) great characters too
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14
I loved this story soooo much. Definitely the best story I've read on this website. :)
NolyKariad chapter 34 . 3/9
It was a Wonderfull adventure ! Thank you so much for sharing.
shortwinters219 chapter 30 . 2/20
Anon chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
I love this story! AND it's complete
I'm halfway in the sequel, but I came back to add 1 to the number of reviews haha!
Taraxoxo chapter 34 . 6/21/2014
I loved it
A Helpful Person chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You could self-publish this...
Francheska Anazette chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
So I fell in love with this story. I loved the plot and the characters. Everything about it was amazing to read.
Mak chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
hehe... he called Em a child.

haha... "I hope your oddess has more patience with you than she does..." - hahahhahaahhaha

It's a reoccuring theme that Em has to convince Roger that she does want to be with him.

And now I feel fully prepared to take on the next book.
Mak chapter 33 . 11/30/2013
I'd comment on this, but I've read it recently and have no new impressions to really add. :)
Mak chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
Well I guess we're all about to find out about her princess status. :)

pirates are so sneaky.

Aw... a sappy moment at the end. You know I'm a sucker for those.
Mak chapter 31 . 11/30/2013
Figures... you'd interrupt the lovey-dovey stuff and insert fighting. :)

What an intense chapter... I didn't want to stop reading to type anything else because I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next.

Aw... angry Roger.
Mak chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
I'm glad Roger is realizing that Michael's behavior was odd. There's no way he wouldn't fight with Roger about just letting Em go.

Haha. Roger thinks she wants to kill him.

"Your arejealous of Cicero..." - silly fictionpress

hehe... wrestling.

nearly a decade older... oh well... Cicero's brother was like ancient compared to her.

About time they both got over themselves
Mak chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
Em stared at him through her tears, wondering for a wild moment if he had somehow lost his memory. - Hmm... interesting. :)

Poor baby Roger.

"I could regulte my body heat." - regulate

Poor Roger trying to convince Em to not hate him.

Oh Michael, always trying to fix the two of them.

I'm glad Michael is smart enough to talk some sense into Em about this whole Roger's past thing.

Michael is so sneaky and good at keeping secrets.

Stupid meddling Goddesses...

And stupid Em not letting Roger finish talking when he's actually being nice.
Mak chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
Roger sure likes talking to Goddesses.

Glad to see Michael is back.

Aw now Roger at least appears to be sacrificing himself again.

And now, we see his strange tooth.

I'll be honest, I get really mad at Em here and think to myself that she should just grow up and get over it. She loved him before she knew what he was. But that's not really what would happen. If I were super-strongly prejudiced against someone or something, I guess it would be really hard to just come around to accepting it. And if you made it happen that easily it wouldn't be as believable. So I appreciate that. I do hope she sensible enough to come around more quickly than not, but still...

Good ol' piratey behavior.
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »