Reviews for Kintrasero
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
hahaha i love your comments at the end of the chapter
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
yay! more of the WL world for immediate consumption! xD i guess this should be kiti...

go Kuro! (i think ive been brainwashed... he just killed a man and... i still think he's sexy? O.o)
Inu chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
good job! I'm not a fan of Kuro/Kintra, but I enjoyed this chapter! )
Inu chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Kuro is an ass. The shopkeeper was an ass, too lol. Anyway, I enjoyed this little piece. I plan to continue reading this. 3
Frozen Doll chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Hehe! I finally read! It was cute. Wish he would have given into his urges for Kiti earlier.
MejraThea chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, I have to say I loved everything about this one shot. It was beautiful, and made me love Kintra even more!
SocraticPrince chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Kiti and Kintra are so freaking cute! I love them! :D I was pretty much squeeing through out this whole chapter! So adorable. ) Extremely well written. I can not WAIT for more chapters of this! Just wow. I love it.
SocraticPrince chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
The rated M material wasn't too bad. At least it didn't make me sick like some hetero stuff I've read. I like Kintra a lot. :) And Kuro is a very intriguing character as well.
SocraticPrince chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Sorreh, I had to laugh out loud when she fell in the toilet. XD Eee! I love this story a lot. D I don't know what else to say. I've explained my adorance for all the characters... I've commented on how well written it is... It's very entertaining... I love the story line... I love the ideas and how they were used... This is just really excellent!
SocraticPrince chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Still loving this. I loved the part when Kintra went to see his father. I thought the whole physical intimacy of family relationships is kind of cool. The Kitsune's character is interesting. You not only see her Pet-sense but also a little of something before she became a pet. I like this a lot. The characters are well thought out and portrayed and in general this is a very VERY well written story.
SocraticPrince chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Wow! I love this chapter as well! I love how it shows us how the girl got where she is and what she is and all that, and I absolutely adore Kintra's character and how you depicted his small attraction toward Kuro. This is all very well written and asid from a few typos I have no complaint, once again. :D
Zidara chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Continuing to look forward to this story I can't wait till the next chapter.
SocraticPrince chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this a lot! I'm excited to read more. ) I love kintra's character, powerful and strong yet chivalrous and kind without being overly and unrealistically so. I have no complaints.
Erik's True Nightingale chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
oh we are getting warmer! I am very excited to see what you have in store for us. Keep it coming, Alexandra.
Erik's True Nightingale chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Loved the chapter! Please update soon!
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »