Reviews for Kintrasero
munchabun chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this chapter included a lot of emotions. I'm really getting hooked on this story. My friend read a previous story from you and I would read along with her sometimes and now I see that you've improved a lot. Not that you weren't good before because you were. Now you're like this ball of amazingness. Lol, that's not a word but let's pretend it is. Anyways, Kuro is an interesting character. And I'm definitely curious about the girl's name. Hopefully it'll be revealed in the next chapter?
DarkxWriter chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Oh thank you! I have never had a chapter dedicated to me. I loved the chapter, and I cant believe she had been raped! I felt so bad for her :-( I hope you update soon, I love this story! Alexandra.
DarkxWriter chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
You are killing me! I need more of this amazing story! I want to know if he will "Mark" her or not. Please dont keep me waiting, Alexandra.
DarkxWriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this story and when I get time I will read the rest but so far so good. keep writting, Alexandra.
Cujo.Venom chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
First off, just going to say... I loved this story. Kintra is awesome; he's so kind and protective. It's cute. I love your imagination; you get the best characters. ]
demonic1556 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
again an amazing chapter also when I read your Author's Note I was very happy that you chose to use my name out of the other user's so thank you for that and I hope that your story continues to be just as well as this chapter was please update soon and keep up all the great work.
katiegirl101199 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
That was very sweet, especially for Kuro. ;)

Love this story, and how it's a prequel-type thing for Without Light.

Great writing, as always.

-Katie
Sno chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
75. UPDATE DAMMIT XD Can i request more sex? preferably with blood? and id like boy on boy too if you can do that.

pretty pleas?
Raebie chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Hey, sorry for not reviewing sooner! This is really good!

~Maybe she'd missed it while fantasizing about urination…~ I love that line!

You've done really well with the character interaction in this. I'm looking forward to more, and I'll read the next chapter as soon as I have time!

~NBG
Kara P chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
I just love Kintra. He's so...yummy. x3 I can't wait to learn more about him!
Kuronekowakan chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Everything that was ever beautiful and true burst to life the moment her lips met his own.

Suddenly he understood everything; from the meaning of life to the reasons for the sky being so breathtakingly blue. The sun itself shone just for moments like this; birds sang and snowflakes danced. Everything, even the world itself must have been created for this and only this; the heat of her body, pressed flush against his own and the wet, rich decadence of her tongue in his mouth.

BEST LINES EVER! "now i wonder still...why is it that i read this already? there were 10 chapters i think?
demonic1556 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
I feel that it's true your saying and I'm with you all the way your story is top grade and I hope you continue this I feel so badly for those people I know afew aswell and I try to help them everytime I can since your are right our society is overly messed up but I can call myself a modern day gentle-man I wouldn't force myself on the person I love I would always wait for them to be ready and I know most guys arn't like me but yeah this comment is getting way off topic grate job and don't stop
Saffron Oliander chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
I LOVED THIS!

Ah so much :)

And as per your author note, I would be just tickled to see more intense stuff! Like... More Kuro/Kintra action! Hahaha, I'm thinking THREESOME!

Bwahaha, my dirty mind screams for these things. XD

Excellent job!
strangledice chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
nice! I don't really like reading fantasy but your story is so cool! I'm very intrigued. Update soon!
Saffron Oliander chapter 7 . 2/13/2011