Reviews for Kintrasero
SCopySCat91 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
If you do noncon... warn me 1st?

Ps: I like BDSM... I dont like rape scenes.
Furry Mckrill chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
awesome story, actully considering reviewn five times just so you can have 70 reviews and keep writing.

I think making the story M rating is a great idea and personally I would love to see/read maybe like a thresome with the brothers and kiti.
Da-zGreen chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Oh, I love rated M stuff... Wait, I think that just sounded kind of perverted! lol.. Anyways, I'm confused. So are you still posting the story but just changing the rating? Or are you posting the story on another site? Lol... But of course I will put this on my favorite! Hope you udpate soon!
dslgnslv'sfvsfv chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wonder what kintra is gonna do with his new pet x3

Scared little pet though huh?
Da-zGreen chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
This is an interesting story you got going on here! I love it! Gosh, you are so freaking creative!

For some reason, I keep thinking there is incest going on between Kintra and his brother... I don't know, I just think that he is just a bit too girly! Lol... He does have his manly side with Kiti, but I just think that he acts like a little 5 year old rather than a 17 year old. Lol...

Well I hope that you will be able to update soon! Can't wiat to see what happens next!
SCopySCat91 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Oh geez... she fell in the toilet? Thats actually really funny. Sorry for such a short review!
Kara P chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
This story is just so cute so far. :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Oh come on Crystal! you have been going around for so long with thisstory. I want to know how it goes!
Anya the Lascivious chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Update a.s.a.p please!
Saffron Oliander chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Ohh, if you update at 70 reviews, I WILL DIE!

I do love this story :)
Saffron Oliander chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Ahh, loved it. I can't help but feel pity for the little foxgirl, but I'm looking forward to reading more interaction between her and Kintra.

Kara P chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I'm so loving this story, Kintra is so sweet I can't wait for the next update.
SCopySCat91 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I can't wait for you to continue! I mean I love how this is from the perspective of a pet who has been "fully trained" rather then from Heather and Chris' Point Of View
SCopySCat91 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Love it! I mean, Kintra is just so cute and sweet! To bad he hurt his pretty little pet :(
SCopySCat91 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Very Clever. I think that it would be hilarious if you made a story just depicting what theis "book" has to say... I have a feeling that you created this story more for entertainment purposes?
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »