Reviews for Dangerous Desires
MyWeirdWorld chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Sean was pissed off, yay! Thought it would happen in this chapter!

It was a good short chapter, I think you couldn't have add anymore into it.

Already excited for the long chapter!

x

btw, I love it that you update your stories all at the same time ;P
plumblossom chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Okay, I was wrong. Nick and Ethan both deserve the mess that's going to happen, and Sean doesn't.

I wonder what Amber was going to tell him? And how long it's going to be before Nick realizes what Ethan's after?
irrevicably in love3 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
haha wow:) i love this story and the whole eathan/sean thing, i am totally for it!:D lol ok. i really dont like nicks character tho. i have never me a guy named nick that i like. at all. ever!
Stretch19 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Never really liked Nicks personality to begin with, this chapter confirms it. Looking forward to Sean's reaction when Ethan confronts him.
darkfey311 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
im to lazy and tired to log in soo... its really good, i love how everyones using eachother and all the jealousy, keep up the good work
konichiwa2u chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I'm hoping Sean actually really does care for Ethan!
RokitToMars chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I lurves Ethan.

Lurves.

He's just too adorable.

And a foster kid! *hugs* Oh poor kid ):

Sean is nice. Deep down. Dep down.

Poor Nick, he is nice.

Blah, this is a completely shit review.

The jist is, lalala, I love it (:
Roxanne Rose chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I L. O. V. E. this! Ethan's such a sweetie and he's just so relatable, which I think is great. - and funny too!

Don't mind the negative feedback. Haven't they heard about how unlikely love is the most romantic? Well I sure have and believe it to be true :-)

Keep up the good work!
Torah Cabernet chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Haha, Sean's already a "raging idiot" even without the alcohol. Why is he so darn clueless?

Okay, I'm sorry to do this, but the fact that Ethan joined the wrestling team is just so cliche. And that the coach let him in. And that he thinks he can grope Sean because of it. Uhm.

I dunno. Ethan's whole "use Nick to get to Sean" act is rather evil of him. Lovely evil, but evil nonetheless. Makes him look like a prat.

I don't like Nick. I know he's trying to be nice and all, but he just seems so, eh, high maintenance and all. Like he's just trying to use Ethan, not date him. I mean, Erik to Nate was all "I will love you forever in every way." Nick seems kind of "our hanging out will lead to something more fun, ne?"

And then there's Sean. Sean loves to hate and hates to love. I love it. I can't wait for the two of them to FINALLY SNAP OUT OF IT and get together. It'll be brilliant.

And really, what is it with you and parties? You really seem to love them, ne?

Torah
asdsdadsafas chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Hi!

I love the chemistry between these two. Nate and Erik's love was kind of an easily admittable thing in a way, but Sean and Ethan's is so much more tensed and stressful. I find myself holding my breath and praying something will happen between them. The tension is so addictive!

I kind of loved this chapter too much. First of all, I love when characters try to make others jealous. I love it! It's unhealthy and manipulative, but that's something that makes my blood boil...in a good way. So great. When Ethan did it I was laughing so hard because, well, it was hilarious, but then Sean's reaction was even more enjoyable. And then there was the whole insult issue in the car, and that made me smile even more, so yeah. Tempted to say best chapter ever.

LOVE! ...And fast updates?
mousegirl05 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
An interesting addition that leaves so many places to go. I'm still on the Sean/Ethan side, which I guess means that Nick needs to turn into a first-rank A-hole really quick, otherwise Ethan is setting himself up to be a pretty huge prick. I mean I know all is fair in love an war, but it's hard to respect those who knowingly toy with others, regardless of reason. Just a thought. *smiles* I like the story and I like the concept and characters. Cheers!
words with bite chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Sean. Is. Adorable.

Probably not the reaction you'd wanted for a character who acts like an asshole but ohmygoodness I find his attitude so cute. Kind of like the whole "if a boy is mean to you he likes" idea from the movie He's Just Not That Into You.

More please!
Xelsae chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Hm. I think they should get drunk at the party and have a threesome!
That Weird Cat Lady chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Nick bothers me. Although I likes how there's more of an explanation of Ethan's home life. I have a feeling something big is gunna go down at this party... overall awesome chapter!
Mikaykay2100 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
aw poor Nick. such a nice guy being used. after DD you should make another fic about him :3

What was Sean doing there? hurry up and update so i can find out :)
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »