Reviews for The Potion for Love
Hoor-al-Ayn chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Nice story... how often do you update? Looking forward to next chapter.
SuzyJane chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
well I liked your other story so much I decided to read this one :) the interesting thing about it is I can't decide if I really like this main character or not... lol I can't figure her out... oh well that's part of the fun right? Anywho... another job well done so far :) Keep on writing And have an amazing week!
ambabambam chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
here's a word: update!

;D

another? : please!
catching.faith chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
i really am enjoying this story! i cant wait to read more
backseat compromises chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, an old woman from the reign of Caesar? Haha loved that description! Anyway, even though I guess Celia is portrayed as a little unlikeable here, I felt quite sorry for her when her boss told her to her face that he didn't really want to get to know her. Liked this first chapter, it was very interesting, wonder how she's going to get Clifton hooked!
SeaJade Song chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
great chap i cant wait to read more :)
amber chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
i like it :)
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
So first off, i'm REALLY liking this story.

The plot is great, and your writing style makes it all better. The conversations between Celia and Cliftion are real good, and the immediate effect of the potion was astounding, though. Oh well. Great work!

x

mandy

PS, thanks for reviewing my work! It made my day(:
Sophie Grey chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
i really like your story so far. update soon please!
jennalizing chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This seems pretty interesting so far. I'm glad somebody's bringing back the old school theory about love potions :]
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'm REALY interested in this. I like that you have a protagonist who stereotypically tends to be the antagonist, I like how the roles are switched around. I think this is a start to an amazing story... Hopefully you update soon. I'm actually looking forward to this MORE than "Nightmare with the Neighbor"... I guess it's more similar to what I normally tend to read.

Anyway. UPDATE:)
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hey,

This was an interesting start to a story! I liked that it was told from her point of view, so that it seems like she's the victim, when she so obviosuly isn't. I also like the Love Potion thing. It was written about well, and I laughed at how you wrote about the grandma as a kind of tramp. It was however, written well according to the story as it showed Celia to be some sort of heartless tramp.

An interesting start to the story! I have an idea that it is going to get extremely interesting extremely soon, so update soon! :)

ranDUMM

- repaying reviews 3/5
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Brilliant! Pleease update, it's really interesting, and I like your style of writing a lot. The grandmother amuses me :P In a good way, of course!

Anyway, update soon!

x

mandy
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Review for a review, right? :D

I LOVE this type of story, I've read another love potion-type story and I was absolutely in love with it. Can't wait to read the rest! And I really like Celia (:

HPRK
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This sounds great! please keep going with it!