Reviews for Choose your Ending!
Kushiroyume chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
This story is very cool! It reminds me of a manga called "Nightmare Inspector"...
But then it takes a turn! I can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
Mad-Matty chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Can't believe you stopped such an epic story. If you ever continue I'm reading.
Chrysanthemum Crown chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
I like the story. Sadame is a very interesting character. Can't wait for more. :)
Pandora's Star chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
I really like the idea of the story. Can't wait to read more of it.
Animate84 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Hey Ted.

Despite the changes in storyline, this is still awesome.

Looking forward for more.

I can see that there is a trace of inspiration from Jigoku Shoujo. Good choice.

This is just a quick review for now, but my next review will include a revamp of the casting I mentioned in my last review featuring new seiyu for newer characters.

Til later.

Animate84 signing out.
DarkAngel1881 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I adore this story, I really do. Update soon!
FakeFiction chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I love the strict and simple concept of how each subject gets dragged down to Sadame. I guess the very unsavory parts I could pass upon, knowing that they fit, but it definitely makes me feel horrible afterwards. Yume's impatience and relative shadowy profile we've only been given so far will eventually have its fleshing out, I just know. Awesome stuff, keep it up.
Epical chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Again I loved the chapters. Good to see a good ending with the blind girl. I wonder why she was able to see Sadame at the end. Also, the ending of the depressed guy was good too. Still want to know the background of Sadame and his sister. What kind of spirit is she and why is she confined to viscous liquids and human foods?
Limit Removal chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
The basic idea for the story is brilliant, and Sadame and Yume is really mysterious. I felt bad for the first chapter's client.

I am looking forward for the next chapters of the story.
FANG Productions chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Love this. Very mysterious characters, Yume and Sadame. I wonder if this story will have an underlying plot later on, because that would be interesting. I had fun reading about the customers and how Sadame affected them. Seems like it ends in tragedy/death a lot, making it slightly more predictable. Chapter 3 fixed this with a very sweet child recovery. :)

-Fang
Animate84 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Now for something special.

For recent reviews of great manga titles here, I'll be doing a cast list of current working seiyu, based on how characters are illustrated.

Goes like this:

CHARACTER SEIYU VOICE BASED ON ROLES

Sadame Unmei Atsushi Kisaichi Hideaki Asaba/Kare Kano

Yume Etsukp Kozakura Yoriko Nakaido/You're Under Arrest

Fate(Mysterious Woman) Yumi Touma Urd/Ah My Goddess Series

Reina (Chap 1) Mamiko Noto Yakumo Tsukamoto/School Rumble

Hayato (Chap 1) Akira Ishida Nanami/Sukisho (or Sukisyo)

James (Chap 2) Takeshi Kusao Hiroyuki Miyazawa/Kare Kano

Ms Satsuno(Chap 3) Noriko Hidaka Mrs Yamada/Chi's Sweet Home

Natsuki (Chap 3) Miyuki Sawashiro Aruru/Utawarerumono & Puchiko/Di Gi Charat

Marcus (Chap 4) Masakazu Morita Ichigo Kurosaki/Bleach

Emma Mone Chiwa Saito Kokoro/Kokoro Library

Please bear in mind that this a casting based on my opinion what each character would sound like and the sources of those versions. The list is not official.

Anyway Ted, what do you think? Like it or have different opinions, feel free to tell. Though let's keep in original japanese casting ok.

Most anime viewers prefer original format anyway.

Hope this story is but over.
Octopus.in.the.Labyrinth chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Ooh, Yume's so twisted... I'm liking every moment of this chapter. :D
Octopus.in.the.Labyrinth chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Hmm, no tragedy? Yume seems a little disappointed. This chapter was great, like the others. I'm *slightly* convinced that the woman who was glaring at Sadame is really fate... Natsuki remembered and saw him? Hm, she really is special. I hope you could continue this quicker, but no offense or pressure meant. Sorry if you did receive pressure or offense. :D Anyway, great job.
Octopus.in.the.Labyrinth chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Cool! Sudume is very sneaky... He actually tricked the criminal into accepting his deals, while he actually lets him DIE. That's so cool... Now he seriously reminds me of Enma Ai... Creepy but awesome. This is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Octopus.in.the.Labyrinth chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very interesting... I love everything- the idea, the plot, the characters, et cetera. Somehow, the shop reminds me of xHolic, and Sadame's attitude reminds me of Enma Ai. He's definitley one of those cool trickster mains. They're my favorite kind, but unfortunately, I don't have any idea on how to make any of them. Anyway, this is very good! :D Can't wait to read more.