Reviews for The Aspen Experiments
MaaliceLove chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Thanks for writing this! I love the story and I like the fact that there was a certain spiritual depth to it. Its uplifting and makes it much more interesting. I also think you did a great job with the whole time war going on during the main conflict. It was very original and I loved the abstract quality of the tunnels.
Crazy Amazing chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
Well, I finally got round to reading this - and can I just say how glad I am that I did? This story was creative and interesting...It had a sort of depth to it, too. Really, well done for this spectacular piece of fiction. The characters were realistic and I especially liked Katie. Hyto was just a freak, so was Ringer XD
KimHua chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
Well I've just read this entire story over the last few days. I really enjoyed it, and particularly found the "aspen" analogy interesting. Your characters were very engaging, and I really liked the "burning man" bit. :-)

In terms of friendly critique, some of your "word pictures" don't quite fit. For example, "The shapes all slid down my throat like jello squares, unremarkable, unoffensive." Considering that the character is *looking* at things, shapes "sliding down one's throat" is hard to connect with in this context.
Traquor chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I'm only on chapter two right now, but so far I really like this! I'm gonna keep reading, and see how it turns out!
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This looks interesting. I've read up to chapter 2 so far and one thing struck me: ever thought of separating the chapters normally? It makes more sense and actually, the way you have it now is kind of putting me off. I'd read the rest now but I got school work to do T_T I'll get back to it later though!