Reviews for Of sweaters and heartache
serwaverider chapter 8 . 8/31
I really like your style of writing and dialog but this is where I stop as it obvious they are going to get back together. Hopefully you have other works. Thanks.
serwaverider chapter 7 . 8/31
Because he's an idiot. Stalking indicates the mentally unbalanced feel their target is a possession. Sometimes when they can't have it they desire to destroy it. Stalkers should be immediately reported to police.
serwaverider chapter 4 . 8/31
Better response, wished he had said over the phone instead of being manipulated into the meeting.
serwaverider chapter 3 . 8/31
This is the point where violence would occur, if it was me.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Loved this story. It was perfect.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
This is so fucking sad, it hurts. But it's beautiful too.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
I absolutely adore the way this story is written, with those small meaningful inserted scenes from the past in between the chapters.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
This chapter was so emotional. So well-written too. It was pretty intense.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I knew it :D I love how Lucas tried to erase every memory of their relationship, but still cares about Matt.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
wonder if blue and grey are their eye colours or something...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
This was so sad. Didn't expect it to end on such a sad note. But the writing was great. I can't believe English isn't your first language, you're brilliant at it.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Matt can definitely handle Lucas :D Love this story. It's the perfect combination of sweet and funny :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Something tells me Matt is used to dealing with Lucas XD
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was the perfect first chapter. I absolutely loved it. Laughed so much at the end :D
Princess Mariana chapter 11 . 5/3/2014