Reviews for Of sweaters and heartache
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 11 . 7h
How you can pack such complex, beautiful, well rounded characters and plot into eleven chapters when most people can't get it right in thirty, is mind boggling. Well done, this story will stay with me for a long while yet.
serwaverider chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
I really like your style of writing and dialog but this is where I stop as it obvious they are going to get back together. Hopefully you have other works. Thanks.
serwaverider chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Because he's an idiot. Stalking indicates the mentally unbalanced feel their target is a possession. Sometimes when they can't have it they desire to destroy it. Stalkers should be immediately reported to police.
serwaverider chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Better response, wished he had said over the phone instead of being manipulated into the meeting.
serwaverider chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
This is the point where violence would occur, if it was me.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Loved this story. It was perfect.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
This is so fucking sad, it hurts. But it's beautiful too.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
I absolutely adore the way this story is written, with those small meaningful inserted scenes from the past in between the chapters.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
This chapter was so emotional. So well-written too. It was pretty intense.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I knew it :D I love how Lucas tried to erase every memory of their relationship, but still cares about Matt.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
wonder if blue and grey are their eye colours or something...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
This was so sad. Didn't expect it to end on such a sad note. But the writing was great. I can't believe English isn't your first language, you're brilliant at it.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Matt can definitely handle Lucas :D Love this story. It's the perfect combination of sweet and funny :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Something tells me Matt is used to dealing with Lucas XD
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was the perfect first chapter. I absolutely loved it. Laughed so much at the end :D
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »