Reviews for Searching for the One
SometimesG chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
very nice... i like it!

i love that they are discovering each other in a unique way... love how you put a spin to handling rejections
viniarchangle94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i lOVE it... can there be a sequal please!
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
There is a boy named Jimmy out there. He annoys me. Only bugs me for how I look. I have no interest in him what so ever. Besides, he knows I do not date (my religion doesn't allow it), yet he expects something will happen. It's rather irritating. I wish he'd go find some other chick. It's not like im trying to be rude, but I'm not that girl for him.

Ugh, I'm rambling. Point is- I'm changing Jimmy to some other name, so I can see this kinda boy...
queenehlana chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
How cute!
sweet-karma2010 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i really enjoyed reading this because it's realistic and something that i find will actually happen in life. i'm not sure if this is the complete story or just a chapter but you should write more chapters, make it longer cos i'd really like to see what happens :)
Kris Toshiba chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OH MY GOSH, that's so cute! You did an excellent job putting this one shot together! And it's so touching! It gave me happy butterflies to read it. Thank you! :) Keep writing!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
"But if photography doesn't work out…I can't stay stuck on it. I can't waste my whole life being depressed and disappointed because I wasn't able to become what I thought I wanted to become. I have to move on to the next thing. If pharmacy doesn't work out, I'll become an accountant. If that doesn't work out, I'll be salesman. And so on, and so on. I'll just keep trying…again and again. Because all of these professions are just leading me to the job that really is…perfect. Even though photography might be what I thought I wanted, I might find out that it really wasn't. And if I don't let it go…I'll never find that certain 'perfect' that is lying just behind the next corner."

Like the boys, right?

Ah huh! The next line says that...though, maybe you could have done it a little more subtly

"And I know I sound like a complete stalker " Hahahaha...that's what I was thinking!

I really do hope that they're everywhere. It was lovely, more realistic, but still cliche. I like how you didn't make her change herself, or go for the mean guys. That was really great.
11cina24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ahahha I like how he just said it ALL. lol(x

Aww it was nice and sweet(: yes, yes there are many of them. Two quick things, before you turn it to Jimmy's pov, on hers you have to add an 'h' to, "His brown freckles seemed to bounce on 'his' rosy pink cheeks.

There are two or one more small tiny mistake but I can't remember. Anyway, that didn't stop le from admiring your writing!

Jeeze I'm like some cyber stalker, haha, just reviewing everything you post, bahaha. But who can't when it's suck quality stuff?(;

Okiedoke, Cassandra is signing off!:DD
LittleLadyLoveless chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was nicely done. I really liked it too.

It hit a little close to home...ok, a lot close to home, but I'm ok with that part also.

:) Thanks for writing it.

Lady