Reviews for Embers
fuglycorn chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
D: D'you know what I just noticed?

'Embers' the name of the story... 'Embry' a character in the story...

TARYNN AND EMBRY!

Haha just a wild guess :L

Strange, huh? I just came across this story like, three months later (purely coincidence, btw) and read it AGAIN just because it was so amazing :L

Are going to update soon? :)
charm en route chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I find this story to be very interesting, and I really want to know what will happen to your characters. So I do hope that you update soon, if you can. :D
veyo chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE PLEASE I BEG UPDATE!
fuglycorn chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
BAD Cliffhanger! :

Hate it! Is Joseph a bad guy, or a good guy?

hard to tell... Apart from the whole spitting in peoples face, selling girls off to slavery and, y'know, near kidnapping Tarynn. :/ hm
taylor057 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
This is a great story cant wait for more chapters
Intoxicated Dreams chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Nice and long chapter greatly appreciated. Um first off I just can't see Blaise as Bradley Cooper because well I pictured him looking totally different in my mind lol. Almost always when I read a story I picture the character how I want them or rather I get an image from how the author portrayed them in the story. Blaise’s character in my mind was this mysterious looking dark and dangerous gun totting bad boy. I can't picture Caleb looking like Alex Pettyfer either Alex looks like a happy good guy but as they say looks can be deceiving so I guess I can see it. Totally can see Zooey Deschanel as Tarynn speaking of Tarynn she has done a complete 360 I was so not expecting her to gain some balls and talk back to Blaise she seemed so submissive in the beginning. Honestly, I think Blaise's goal is to make Tarynn love him or I guess see him in another light. I was really hoping that Yasmine was able to get far away from all the madness that is Blaise. Such a major let down ah better luck next time.
Intoxicated Dreams chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Strangely I don't blame Yasmine for running. I can't say I would have done the same thing but I don't blame her for running. Sure it was a real shitty thing to do to your 'best friend' but honestly it’s her life or Tarynn's. I was very surprised that Tarynn didn't escape when she had the opportunity then again I'm not Blaise is a crazy son of a gun. Caleb is a shit head that's all to it and he proved that he cares about Olivia when he thought Blaise shot her. Anyhow, wonder who Blaise shot though it’s kind of obvious.
AH chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
That's not funny!

You left me at a cliffie.

Intoxicated Dreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
So the title caught my eye and the introduction riled me in nice job. I'm very intrigued I want to know more about Blaise and Tarynn's story.