Reviews for Woke
Fantasy's Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i kinda forgot what happened in your story but i'm glad your continuing!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
yes lets finish!
WolfLover74 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
Liked? I loved it. Oh my I hope Rena doesn't get into any trouble, and yes, you answered my question. Oh poor Blaine, I think Mikaela likes him. Harry is a jerk, and now working with Dmitri. I can't wait for the next update.
Insanity Streak chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
So we find out about the curse. Honestly, I was a little underwhelmed to find out what teh curse was. I thought you would be a bit more detailed about how it would of affected Julian and Dmitrus before the story started, I don't know, but I left me a little short.

Apart from that, I really liked the tender moments between Gemma and Julian. I was just wondering if you are going to progress their physical relationship? I feel as if their relationship dynamics have been staying a little constant both emotionally and physically and maybe you could develop these parts a little more.

Also, will Terrence's sister (gosh, I can't remember her name now, shame on me) be making an appearance anytime soon? I noticed that she kind of disappeared once Candice left.

Anyhoo, keep updating and can you make some more awkward Julian time- it's so funny. :)
Mysterious MD chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
That was an interesting chapter. There were a few spelling errors. You had; "Not it was anger." where it should be "now" or "no" I think. You also had "anger powering me to search for Julian," where I think you mean Harry. You had; "Now her mouth feel wide open." where it should be "fell". It was interesting though, we see Gemma break down, and we learn of Julian's family curse. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Fantasy's Dreamer chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
awesome but what an oh snap moment this chapter and last but so far awesome !
2muchreading chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
So like this story. That's the curse-but could there be more to it? What a horrible ex-but then most of them are anyway. Thanks for the update.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
Great chapter!GO JULIAN EVIL WOLF PERSON DUDE CURSE THING!

Update soon!
Sierpinski Triangle chapter 19 . 2/12/2011
So I love the story, though I saw somethings I would like to point out;

/*No more sadness. Not it was anger.*/ should it be 'No it was anger.'?

/*"I have a second form.*/ wouldn't it be more of a third form, after human and wolf?
Da-zGreen chapter 19 . 2/12/2011
Yes I like! Lol...

Damn poor Gemma! Her best friend is injured because of her douche of an ex. Harry is just a jealous werewolf! Lol...

Anyways, glad to know a little bit about Julian's curse. I have a feeling that, that is not it! Lol...

I also have a feeling that Mikeala feels something for B_ I forgot how to spell his name. But he is the one that got injured by Harry.

Hope that you update soon! CAn't wait! Happy writing!
charliej chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
yay! Harry is definitely going to be seen as evil now so there's no mre of this nonsense where Gemma might go back with him. Too bad about Blain but hopefully Rena can heal him. Anxiously waiting for more
2muchreading chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
Oh, No! Harry's on the other side. What a way to end the chapter, can't wait for the next chapter to see what is going on. Why didn't Blaine listen? Update as soon as you can.
WolfLover74 chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
OMG! What a cliffhanger! Harry is on Dmitri's side now! Oh and poor Blaine I hope he's okay, but, I don't want to seem like I am nit picking, why didn't Rena just say what was going to happen? I don't understand Rena. Oh but I love the twist you put in!
WolfLover74 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Aww I really loved their date! I am so loving Julian and Gemma!
Hearts of Pyjamas chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
D: Omg! I really hope Blaine doesn't die, he's awesome!
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »