Reviews for From Aniston to Paltrow
letthewordsflow-J's chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This!

Jess's POV here is way better than in Crushboy from Hell. Her analogies are The analogies of the century. Plus, she doesn't just deserve an acting award for suppressing the green-eyed monster inside of her but she also, without a doubt, deserves a prestigious prowler's award. Hahaha.

Despite how typical it is that the cheerleader, if not the nerd, ends up with the jock, the thought still made me reunite with that rapid heartbeat I always encounter when I feel happy about something. I'm so glad about how Jess' story ended.)

I can conclude that push-up bras work best when with "hotter, more hunkalicious" guys. I wish to have a glimpse of Jess' 'thing' with Mark, tho, with C2 in its downward spiral (make it a three-part manuscript?)).

Haha, god bless Cliff's butt and Mark's better one. From Aniston to Paltrow is another good read!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Lol! Looks like she had a happy ending too!
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is hilarious.

kudos~
preppychiq03 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
more more more! 3
JamieBell chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great follow-up. I would've liked to see a little more development in the Mark/Jessica relationship, because that came out of nowhere! But super funny!
SandraStarck chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sweet one-shot. It kind of makes you want a longer version exploring the relationship between Jessica and Mark:).
into the black chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is really adorable. I really like how you incorporated Goop into it too haha...that site is slightly ridiculous. Anyways, the ending, as cliched as a jock and cheerleader are, was pretty unexpected and pleasant. I expected her to try and steal Cliff but I'm glad she didn't.
casakitten chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
What a fantastic follow up to Crushboy from Hell. I'm glad you decided to sequel it, and the sequel was really stupendous actually, but I'm still interested in these characters and I'd like to read more about them.