Reviews for All in Good Time
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
D: Ohnoes, he got raped! I hope he'll be okay... _
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Oh gawsh. XD This story is so random. I love it.
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
OMFG

YAY

SEX
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Aw, darn, no sex. D: Oh well, still a fun and cute story.

I can't wait to see Kenshin's POV. XD
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Holy crap. 3 chapters of manga a week? *faints* That's impossibly fast!

lol Pervert friends with a perverted webmanga.

He's Tsundere Uke in my opinion. XD There needs to be an option for that...

No, this story doesn't really have a plot. But it's cute and funny, so it's okay. XD

Shintaro needs to be more lovey with Kenshin. D

Ah. It seems that there are no more chapters. Crud. P:
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I'm sorry... but the names... dang it, they remind me of Kingdom Hearts!

Shintaro makes me smile when he gets all mad and stuff... because it's so cute.
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
l:KDadsfkjalh; Whut just happened? 0A0; *needs to read more*

The very beginning of this chapter made me giggle. lolz XD
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Aw, Kenshin's cute when he's being all possessive! XD

I'm a gonna go read some more.
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Mm, the spacing was kinda weird on this one. ; Be careful with that because it's harder to read on the computer when there's no spaces between paragraphs.

Poor Kenshin for getting disowned. D: Even if he doesn't care, I still feel bad for him.

Darn, no rated M stuff. D lol I'll live.
The-Great-Wish-Sama chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I should probably read the other story, shouldn't I? Bah, maybe later. XD

I really like this story so far, though! Kenshin's a stalker. lol

Legal age for drinking in Japan is 20. :P And for sex, 18, unless you live in some places where it's 13 (lawl Pedos).

I'll read on, then. *salutes*
Harisu Adamu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Konichiwa, Dark-kun! I'm Adamu. I must say before the review, that i'm not the biggest fan of shonen-ai. And as far as your Japanese terminology is concerned;

nee-san is brother in japanese. nee-chan is sister. an older brother is ani, and older sister is ane. And tsukumogami aren't just household items, they can be any inanimate object. But either way, you seem well-versed in japanese honorifics, nonetheless. Now, on to the review...

Piggybacking on my aforementioned statement of not being the biggest fan of shonen-ai, this story is sugoi! (awesome or great in japanese). your characters are well fleshed-out, and character relations are evidently strong and hold heavy emphasis on the story, as they should. Personality is abundant within the story, and there are very few grammtical or punctuational errors, leaving merely nothing for me to comment negatively about.

Reading this story makes me interested in the story that you derived these characters from. I haven't gotten to it just yet, but I will. Keep me posted, and please read my story Hustle! based on my manga I am making. Domo Arigato, and sayonara!