Reviews for Finding Grey Revised
chimerica chapter 31 . 1/25
I adored the unrevised, initial version of this story and simply had to read this one. It is very different, yet essentially the same, and I find myself enjoying it as much as, or possibly even more than, the first. I only find myself groaning in pain when I see that the last update was months ago. :(
Scriber08 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I've seen this story on here for awhile but I just seemed to overlook it. I'm so glad I finally gave this story a chance because it was quite enjoyable. The characters felt real even Maggie who seems very self-centered, but I know from the description that you plan on developing her character further. I'm curious to see how you'll develop the plot because I see a lot of potential here.
SingingBird812 chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Oh I've missed this story! I was so excited to see that you'd updated it and this chapter didn't disappoint. Can't wait to read more :)
chrystal.smith.92 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE UP DATE SOON
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Ammazing...I read your story several months ago, and was sad when I reached chapter 28, which was the furthest chapter posted, then. I think that you should have this pulished. I read a lot of fiction like this one, and rarely do I follow a story like I have this one. You are a wonderful writer, and I think you should use the talent that God has given you in the field of journalism. I really did not expect that ending. You led up to it so innocently with no hint that it was going to end in only a few paragraphs.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Just one question in one of the last chapter you say PETE died and that GREY took TEDDY with him, since he was the only one of their regiment to be alive... so how come it is PETE the one that is alive now?
Elsie chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Love it! Just a bit confused though because I thought Pete died in this version so Teddy could live... Sorry I'm probably just confused but I love it as always!
Starry-Eyed-Lover chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter, really. I enjoyed it very much. Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Ooh! You've left us on such a cliffhanger! I already know what happens, but still, the end of this chapter has me holding my breath. I'm so happy that you came back to rewrite this, it's so lovely to see this story cleaned up. I hope you continue soon, I can't wait to see what you say next!
SingingBird812 chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
Well, fictionpress won't let me login, but I just had to say this was one of my favorite chapters. I can't explain exactly why, but the interactions between the characters was just perfect. The silences and surprises were especially great. Can't wait to read more :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 28 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait til Maggie and Grey meet face to face again.
sappyromancelvr chapter 27 . 5/8/2012
Always love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
K.Boleyn chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
I think that this is the best story ever :D It is so amazing, and it really feels like I am there!

Definitely publishing material (for a book), I would buy it! :D

Can't wait for the next update. -soon please? :D
Jen chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
Ok. So I don't normally review but I just have to say that I love all of your stories and I would love another update as soon as possible!
SingingBird812 chapter 25 . 1/20/2012
I can't explain how excited I was to see this today! This chapter didn't disappoint either. Everything moved along nicely and it was neat to see the girls' friendship. Can't wait to read more :)
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »