Reviews for Finding Grey Revised
Vivace.Assai chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I just discovered this story today, and it looks pretty interesting. I've always loved to read historical fiction (since I look at it like a gateway into a past I can never witness or see again), and this story seems to fit the reason why I love the genre. I loved how you painted an image of the socialite circumstances around the Great War, and your descriptions are great.

I'm excited to read the other chapters posted.

Thanks for the great read.

Signing off...
Kimmi chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Mitch was by far one of my favorites. I'm sad to see him have such an end...

I love this story more and more with each chapter!

I'm looking forward to your next update!

Happy New Year!
sappyromancelvr chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
He was such a fighter. :'(
book worm chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
I'm curious to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Dancing In A Flowerfield chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
I love you're stories and I hope that you haven't moved on from fictionpress/writing because I think I've loved every single thing you've posted and I hope that you keep writing stuff even if its just things like this. Don't abandon us and please update again!

Lily S.
Lily S chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
I read you're original version of this story and I absolutely loved it. You really are a very talented author! Then I read through this revision and I have got to say if its possible I think I love this even more! I'm very happy Teddy and Sara survived. Keep updating and awesome job!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
write more
Istalri chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Yay for an update! This was a good chapter. I especially enjoyed the bit with Mitch. It seems that Maggie is beginning to understand the horror of war.
Brackynn chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
The more I read about Grace, the more I love her. It was so sweet to see her get all flustered over calling Maggie "Mags". I think part of a sentence may have been lost in this chapter - "So when Grace asked that they both be given the same day" - I'm guessing it was supposed to end with something like, "they were only too happy to say yes."? It just trails off and looks a bit funny. Oh, and Mitch is a hoot! I'm looking forward to reading more of his conversations with Maggie in future chapters!
Brackynn chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for taking so long to get around to reading this! But this was a wonderful chapter and I'm so happy I have time to read this story again :) I particularly liked Maggie's musing on what the patients were dreaming about. And it's so lovely to see her friendship developing with Grace. Great work!
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
nice chapter write more
Dani-Andrenos chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the next.
SingingBird812 chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
Reading the parts where Maggie was talking to Mitch reminded me of stories I read in my history of nursing class that the nurses had told about talking with their patients, especially how the soldiers would try to use humor often. It was neat being able to relate the two things. :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Hope Maggie learns more about nursing. :)

Grace is a nice character too.

Update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
This version is definitely different. I seems like it's going to be a lot longer.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »