Reviews for Finding Grey Revised
sappyromancelvr chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
WOW. lots of changes. Sara didn't die yet, right?
sappyromancelvr chapter 18 . 4/2/2011

Yay for Maggie. go go go.
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
aw. so Charlie when instead. :( Still sad to see a character go.
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Maggie is getting better and better at being nice. In this version she seems to have more depth in her character. good job!
sappyromancelvr chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
oh...Will Teddy die in this version too? :( Amelia and Teddy would make such an awesome couple...
sappyromancelvr chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
This version seems a lot more in-depth. :) I like it.
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 21 . 3/24/2011
write more
Istalri chapter 21 . 3/24/2011
Oo, she's getting closer to Grey! Or at least I hope she is. I'm really excited to see what will happen in the next chapter :)
chillinwithRAYintheuk chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hello! Ok, so I feel extremely bad because I don't think I have ever left a review for this story. :( I read the original one awhile back and LOVED it. Anyways, if I didnt review, I am EXTREMELY sorry! I loved it so much that I think I read it in 2-3 days haha :) anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am reading this and I love it. I'm so glad that you are re-writing it to make it even better. I hope you update very soon cuz it makes me so happy when you do. Have a wonderful day and keep posting cuz I enjoy it! :D :D :D
Dani-Andrenos chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
I really love this revision of the story, especially the additions. find that Maggie's changes in character are more believable, making her more of a lovable character. Nice Job.
sydney420 chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
This is an AMAZING story. I must admit I've fallen in love with it. It made me think about how I'm such a brat sometimes and hope to become more like Maggie has. PLEASE keep writing, your oh so talented, and I think I would die of a broken heart if you didn't continue!
lovelybunchococonuts chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I like this story and your characterization. I just found this site fairly recently, so I am trying to find good stories, esp historical fiction, and this one is very good! I'll keep reading!
Brackynn chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
And reality smacks Maggie in the face... Very good chapter - I like the developing frienship between Maggie and Grace, and how Maggie compares caring for wounded soldiers to caring for Sara. I think Grace is a very good influence on her :)

Just a random thought that occurred to me during this chapter ... we know that Maggie's parents are away, but do they have any idea what their little girl is getting up to?
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
love this
SingingBird812 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
I really liked how you had Grace mention how hard it was to stick someone with a needle. It made both girls' terror seem real, especially since learning how to properly stick someone is one of the things I'm most worried about when I get in nursing school. :) Loving the story, as usual!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »