Reviews for Finding Grey Revised
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
great
Forest chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
Aw, this is a cute chapter. Grace is so nice :)
Istalri chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
This has been one of my favorite chapters as well! I actually like that Maggie didn't know how to make a bed. It's something so small, but important at the same time. I enjoyed seeing how she made a friend through it. Great chapter!
Brackynn chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Grace is back! Yay! :)

I love the little part where Maggie struggles with the bed-making, and how she still hasn't quite perfected it after her first try. I think it's a very nice little reminder of her roots and also of how far she's come. I also like your opening paragraphs describing Maggie's journey from London to France and the whole new world she's in now ... exciting stuff!
Istalri chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
Oo, now things are really picking up! This was a good chapter. You really showed the new person Maggie's become. She's not only more kind and caring, but more independent as well. She doesn't need her posh friends or her rich parents. I'm really excited to see what will happen next!
C.F. Anne chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
LeenElle! Remember me? *sheepish grin* lol. It's been so long since I've read your stories, and let me say, I'm proud see that you've been constantly writing! This Finding Grey revision is WONDERFUL and has made me miss your work all the more. Each and every chapter was amazing and I find Maggie's change so believable. The only comment is that you sometimes use "Sarah" instead of "Sara". But, Pfft, that's miniscule compared to how much I enjoy this overall. Oh, and when I have time, your other novels are on my list to read! You should be hearing more from me soon, especially in the months to come, with summer around the corner. Good luck with this revision and with your other stories!

-C.F. Anne
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
this is awsome
sunshineinabagg chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
this is really really good :D

I love how you portrayed the changes in Maggie as well as Grey.

I really think this story is coming along nicely, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Brackynn chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
I love this version! I wish this was a real printed novel so I could turn the page and keep reading! I'm so excited about Maggie finally going off to France. Such a dramatic chapter - grim, but hopeful. Can't wait for the next update!
Brackynn chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
Wow ... what an intense chapter. And such a change of mood from anything else so far in this story. It feels like the war has suddenly become "real", and some truly horrible blows are being dealt, which makes me desperately want to keep on reading!

I am absolutely loving this rewrite :)
Roselle chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
I really liked your chapter. I just have one question. I thought that Grey was a doctor, yet you have him fighting in the trenches. I have done research on World War I too, and I can't recall doctors fighting in the trenches. There were hospitals close to the front, but I didn't hear of doctors fighting. If you didn't mean Grey to serve as a doctor then you must clear that up. Otherwise, very great job!
SingingBird812 chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
Oh my goodness was this chapter amazing! I was literally holding my breath at parts. The intensity was perfect, as were the descriptions. You gave such a good picture of what they were dealing with without making it too gory, which was nice.
Brackynn chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I bet that was a letter Grey never expected he's get from Maggie! But I agree with Mrs Mansfield - it's so wonderful to read about Maggie and Sara interacting. They're so adorable together. And Maggie not caring about her bloodstained dress? Very impressive turnabout for her!
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
awsome wtite more
Brackynn chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Sigh! This is such a heart-warming chapter - it's so touching to see Maggie really and truly experiencing the joys of selflessness for its own sake. And Sara (as always) is just too cute! I did like that it wasn't all happy fluff with Sara's coughing fits being a reminder of the reality of the situation and why such a special party would mean so much to everybody. Lovely work!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »