Reviews for Finding Grey Revised
SingingBird812 chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
This was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I love how you're developing the characters.
Brackynn chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Take that, Grey Mansfield! What a perfectly lovely letter from Maggie - even if it's only a little bit, I love that it challenges his stubborn attitude towards her.

And oh, Teddy ... he is utterly adorable. Why do I get the feeling that his correspondence with Amelia might be the start of something more than just a penpal friendship...? ;) I sure hope so, at any rate!

Very sweet and touching chapter. Awesome work!
Anonymous for now chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Hello! I must say that I enjoyed your story very much. To see Maggie finally understand life's simplest happiness is lovely. I like how Grey is finally loosening up.

Ahah, so I hope Teddy and Amelia meet one day and go a tad farther than friends, if y'know what I mean... XD
dwpea chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
i still like the old version more,

but the new version is quite interesting as well!

Will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Ebimeep chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Aww! That's so sweet! It made me want to hug somebody. Great story!

I'm just SO FREAKING AFRAID Sara's going to die. I mean, I know not everything can be happy in a story, but if Sara dies, it'll make me cry. :C
Istalri chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Great chapter, as always. I loved the reactions to the letters! And Maggie's letter? So sweet! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh yes, and please don't forget your other story either. I'm excited to see what happens there as well :D
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
great chapter
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
i want you to write more
Brackynn chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
I absolutely loved this little scene :) Mrs Mansfield is right - Maggie's new distaste for extravagance really shows how much her priorities have changed. I also like how Maggie is realising that she likes Grey due to his character, rather than looks or social standing. One little thing - since this story is set in London, Mrs Mansfield would probably say "nappies" instead of "diapers". But aside from that little nitpick, I can't think of anything else to critique on this chapter. It was a delight to read :)
hollywood920 chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
I just started reading this story today and I absolutely adore it! I can't wait to see what will happen when Grey gets home and also when Maggie's parents get home, You are a very talented writer and i'm glad I stumbled upon this story while browsing through Historical Fiction stories
SingingBird812 chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
The conversation between Maggie and Mrs Mansfield was really neat not only because it showed how Maggie was really changing, but because of the little details like the folded gloves. Those things added so much to it.
Brackynn chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
What a shock to the system for Maggie! I would have expected Nurse Bolton to tell her off, but to have Mrs Mansfield scold her too ... I guess that goes to show how much their relationship has changed! Definitely a "being cruel to be kind" situation, though, and you can tell Maggie is kind of getting it. Her struggle between her loyalty to Sara and upholding her reputation as a social butterfly is very interesting to read.

Poor Sara, though ... I felt a real pang when Nurse Bolton pointed out the bloodstain on Maggie's dress :(
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
love this story
Curlysquirt95 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
This is fantastic so far! You truly make the characters seem alive. Sara is so sweet, and I feel so bad for her. :( I'm hoping there may be some romance between Maggie and Grey soon? :)
Istalri chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Great chapter! I like that Maggie is beginning to not only see that her actions have an effect on other people, but to actually care as well. Can't wait to see what happens next!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »