Reviews for Uptown Girl
DivineL chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmore, please!
breakthehabit chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
GAH. WHERE'S THE REST OF ITT.
breakthehabit chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
3 Love her best friend. :D
jacemchale chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Nooooo!
love2cusmile86 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Love this chapter.

Please keep on writing. This is one of my top 3 stories on this website so far.
love2cusmile86 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I love your story and your flow of words. Please write more!
Misguided Dreams chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is an amazing story, really, and I can't wait until the next chapter it out. - I'll be waiting patiently. (:
Kelly Eisenhower chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I seriously love this story. The chemistry between Maeve and Raegan is awesome, I really can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Absolutely no rewriting! It was painfully real and with a lot between the lines, a good chapter basically.
SweetFangs chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Yay! You updated. If you decide not to rewrite, you should seriously get Maeve to a self-defense or martial arts class.

She could've used her feet and kicked him for f*ck's sake! Man, I hate seeing chicks helpless when they in fact can do something about the situation they're in.

(If that was me, I would've been spazzing and kicking him in the nuts already)

Do you think you can send Matt to jail? That's rape right there with at least 3 other witnesses.

You made a typo on the word "shower" by the way.
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Mm-hmm

It is a good way to show the strained relationship taking new heights but always coming back to their affection.
Jensi chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Not pointless...they are getting to know and understand each other as it happens in any new relationship. I think they are sweet together and I really love this story. They will have their issues to work through and differences and I like reading about those.

Good job!
SweetFangs chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
You're right I guess. It is sort of pointless but hey, it makes me happy to see one of my authors updating their story.

I don't blame Maeve acting the way she acted. I would've acted like that too but with cussing..

I feel bad for Raegan. She's insecured and have to deal with teenagers and a guy at work who can't take a hint. I'd be pissed too.

So.. Update soon please? (It makes me happyyy.. haha)
SweetFangs chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Oh that cleared things up. Because last chapter i didnt get why she was mad.

This chapter's good. Short though. Ooh they're in the same bed ;) xD

Update soon please? I feel like there should be some problems not relationship-wise though. Like one of the main characters gets kidnapped or something but that probably wont happen.
SweetFangs chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
it's been on my mind for a while and it's bugging me. for some reason, every since you describe Raegan as a slightly plump woman, i keep imagining a somewhat tall 200 lbs 28 yr old teacher living with a lean 120 lbs (my guess) 4'10" 18 yrs old...

Just how much do they weigh? It's so gonna ruin the story for me if every time Raegan is mentioned, i think of a 200 lbs lady...o.O"

You have a few typos and words that shouldnt be there in ... Chapter 3 i think?

Keep doing what you're doing. I feel like you're on the right track. Update soon? (PLEEEASE get back to me on how much both of them weigh.. i was serious about that...)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »