Reviews for I Don't Hold Grudges
seeareuh chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I read the story and then read the bolded part at the top, and I'd like to say that I definitely knew it was from a male's perspective. It was written well that way.

It did have a nice flow, I enjoyed your writing style.
HellPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
oh this is very good, really.. In fact, whatever fathers or mothers say or do, we can't do nothing about the fact they are our parents.. Fighting can be seen as the right thing when you're mad, but is this the right thing? I guess not, keep writing, it's awesome
metacognitive chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I feel the honesty of this piece. You seem to be saying, "Yeah, I could do it, but I just /won't/," I feel melancholy, really. It's great to see that you can see the bigger things, whereas I just let my anger fade, you, right then and there, let it go. You are the bigger person, I think.

It flowed wonderfully, and was a great piece overall!
Green Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really love this. Since 4th grad threw present I have this fear that id I dont tell my parents I love them they will die... so this really speaks to me and makes me wana rub it it the faces of all thoes jerks who treat their parents like dirt.

I'm still trying not to cry.
BrisSexIsOnFire chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was brilliant. As I was reading it I felt that the speaker had really thought through what they were speaking about, maybe even experienced it. They had come to terms with this fact, yet they weren't okay with it. I think it flowed perfectly and I'd like to use it in an upcoming audition I have if that's okay?