Reviews for Fish Know About Love
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
aw cute
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Laugh out loud funny :D A real pleasure to read. So many quotes I want to pick out, but I won't because there are just so many :) Thank you for posting.
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww this is so cute! And I would totally loose my iPod for a cute guy like him haha. I'd probably be like her, or maybe I'd over analyze it P Idk.

Although I'm guessing though that Bryan and Lor are just really good friends?

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Take 3 years and you could write magic.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh man, this is hilarious! Haha.:)) Love it.
xoxlaughformexox chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So cute!
TumbleWeed23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I read eet! I READ EET! oui oui. :D I really liked it too :) I love LOVE the name Clay...it just feels so nice saying it out! :)

I'm not French. Why? why?
Ravina chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved it! However, there's one thing that I think you got wrong. You know the "sixth-removed" thing? I think that means there are six generations between the two people. You would say "sixth cousin" instead of "sixth-removed".

Otherwise, this was a very sweet one-shot and it kept me thoroughly entertained from start to finish! :)

- Rebekah
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ohmigod. I love Lorraine. :)
renegade01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
well, i'm glad you finally decided to post it. i loved reading it. it was funny how oblivious she was. perhaps you could use a different title? i can see why you've used it and it does relate to the story a little but you could probably come up with a better one. ;) it was funny how her mother seemed more concerned with the pet fish than her daughter, hehe.
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aw, I love it. Plus I borrowed a couple of your genius quotes on my fb fight.

JM
Jemia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really loved this story! Even though it was cliche, not everything was predictable. (But I'm a sucker for cliches anyway.)

Great job! Keep writing!
jaliwo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love this! Great way to pick up my day. I kind of wished they kissed again at the end though...just the usual cliche happily-ever-after ending. Great job!
thisturbulanceisbeautiful chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved this! Wished there could've been some more detail in the kiss but ah well :)
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
it was cute. lor was a funny main character and clay was adorable.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »